ROTF Bludgeon help

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Destron23, Aug 25, 2012.

1. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

I hope this is posted in the proper thread...

I'm sure this question's been asked before, but through a lot of researching, I can't seem to get to a good answer. I'm having a problem removing Bludgeon's head. I've heard there was a trick to it before (other than turning the head side to side or removing his armor) and I could really use a good tip for removing it. Clearence isn't the only issue though. None of my screwdrivers are small enough to work (smallest being a 1.5 mm flat head screwdriver). I was wondering if anyone could recommend a screwdriver as well?

I'd really appreciate the help. I have a Blood the Dark Warrior set just laying around at the moment.

2. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Leave the whole hip assembly like it should be transformed for vehicle mode. That'll allow you to push the whole part that holds the head up past the shoulders and you'll be able to turn the head completely around.

As far as the kind of screwdriver, either get an eyeglasses repair kit or a precision screwdriver kit. You can get the precision screwdriver kit from Wal-mart for like, a dollar.

3. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

Oh thanks for the speedy reply CC. So his head can push all the way past the normal point? I'll give it a try and hopefully it'll work.

I'll have to keep an eye out for that next time I go to Wal Mart. Hopefully the precision set will have a phillip's head screw driver in it.

4. Chaos Convoy

Chaos Convoy Dai Gurren-Dan member

News Credits:
    Yup! It'll go about half an inch further than it would normally for robot mode. That gives it just enough room for the head to twist around completely.

As for the precision set, it'll have about 6 or 7 different screwdrivers. Several Phillip's and flathead screwdrivers, so no need to worry about that.