ROTF Arcee is mine

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ChrisLHanssen, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Megablah

Megablah Likes Universe Galvatron but dislikes TR Galvatron Veteran

News Credits:
    At Comic con, hasbro changed her name to Elita-1. Weird, I know, but a more fitting name IMO.

2. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just bought it as well. I like it alot.
    I'm really excited about the combiner.
    I like the design...if your not a complete asshat, you can figure out how to pose her in some pretty good ways.
    Also, with a few twists and turns her body can be lined straight up and down and makes her about the same height as Chromia with her wheel down.
    I can't wait for the last bike to be released.

3. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I like the design. Its unique and very different from the "normal" TFs we've been getting for years. At first I wasnt sure, but after getting both of the bikes, now I appreciate the intersting style of not only the bikes, but also the other unconventional designs in the ROTF line.

4. Omnius

Omnius Guest

News Credits:
    Did you not have an inkling of what it looked like before you brought it? The back of the card should have been a giveaway, if nothing else...

5. Bilbo Boxhead

Bilbo Boxhead Geewunners GTFO

:thumb  Couldn't have have said it better myself

6. Sioce

Sioce Radicon in training

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looking at boxes is hard!

7. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    I would've preferred Moondracer. Not to mention that Elita-1, as an Arcee redeco, was killed off by IDW during Reign of Starscream.

Anyways, I'm also tempted to wait and see how the finalized version of the Legends class Arcee figure looks. If we're lucky, Hasbro would produce Legends class versions of Chromia and Flareup/Elita-1 as well and give the three bikes the ability to combine, just like their Deluxes counterparts. The combined bot mode would also be a bit more in scale as well :D 

8. Evil_the_Nub

Evil_the_Nub Well-Known Member

I really want that figure, Chromia is one of my favorites from the line so I know I'll like Arcee too. I've been to 3 walmarts, a toys r us, target, kohls , and k-mart. I still haven't found one.

9. MasterDeath

MasterDeath Just Insane

Hmmmm they let you return toys in usa when you throw a tantrum about not liking what you baught? ;) 

Got both my bikes from forbidden planet and they are worth every penny. I love em! PLUS it was he doorway to liking those 3" hasbro figs....

You see what annoyed me is the fact that they made the figs a lame smaller size and are charging the same as if they where full size figs! but hey I needed a dude for my chromia so I got a dead pool comic fig from the wolverine line.... perfect fit!

He is now driving arcee, and wolverine is driving chromia and a battle is taking place in between with gi joe figs (now THERE is a product line I would NEVER EVER have touched if it wasent for movies and bike toys and such....

er yeah I got off topic but anyways I enjoy em and so does deadpool and wolverine. VROOOOM.

So who do ya think will ride elita-1 or what ever its gonna be called..?

10. MidnightBliss

MidnightBliss Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This. I can't believe people when they buy a toy and say, "it looks so bad." Granted, the airbrushed ones on the back look better but, you should at least know what the figure is going to resemble.

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    I dunno, I'll probably end up getting all three bikes, but only if they still combine.

12. Deathx360

Deathx360 Farewell Dear Friend

News Credits:
    I really like Arcee myself. Like Chromia I got her knowing the design was very odd and I wasn't sure if I would like the figures or not. Chromia became one of my favorite ROTF figures so Arcee was a must. Also like Chromia, Arcee has become one of my favorites of the line. The one thing about ROTF that amazes me is the unique robot modes of some of the cast (Chromia, Arcee, The Doctor (Scalpel), Demolishor, and Rampage). I can see why some don't like Arcee though.

13. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    It's mainly how she's lopsided. I think that's what bothers most people.

I, myself, am a sucker for symmetry ;p

14. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    The bike sisters are bloody awesome molds. Objectively there is nothing wrong with them, it all comes down to personal preference.