ROTF: adventures in Demotown

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by shocky the spy, May 30, 2009.

1. shocky the spy

shocky the spy Zaku Pilot

This is set in demolisher's community in shanghai (as mentioned in his bio) which i call demotown. these short stories look into the daily lives of the constructicons. I will add new chapters as it goes along, but it will be slow and steady, i will update my sig with the add dates.

Chapter 1: A morning's artwork.

"Rampage, what in Cybertron's name are you up to?" asked Demolisher as he rolled up to the 4-legged robot. He could not quite see as Rampage's strange body was obstructing the view, "art" replied Rampage briefly. As Rampage turned round, Demolisher could see he was holding a paint can and a welding torch. As Demolisher tried to look Under the giant sheet covering the floor, Rampage Promtly hit him with one of his tread whips, "ouch!" exclaimed Demolisher, "uh, uh, uh" said Rampage, wagging his finger, " your'e not allowed to look until it's finished!" he said excitedly.

Demolisher, not wanting to be hit again, and feeling a little deafeated, rolled away and heard a familiar grumbling, " Long-haul, over here!" he cried, the large, green dump-truck rolled over, dumped it's load and transformed. " I am sick of hauling all this broken and shredded metal for that ungrateful bulldozer!" shouted Long-haul, "all this scrap is for rampage?" asked Demolisher, "yeah, he says he is making art out of this rubbish" said Long-haul. "You know what this means?" asked Demolisher, "no, what?
    " asked Long haul, " this means that the so-called art he is making will look like a complete slag-heap!" chuckled Demolisher, as they were laughing together they heard a voice over their com-links, " come see guys, it's finished!" cried Rampage, "well its ridiculing time!" laughed Demolisher, "yeah and payback time for making me carry all that slag!" shouted Long-haul. They both transformed and drove back to where rampage was standing holding the giant sheet in a triumphant way they then transformed back to robot mode, " alright where is this sla-" Demolisher stopped abruptly and fainted. As Long-haul walked closer he saw what made Demolisher faint, Rampage's art-work was of a robot standing tall over a pile of defeated enemies, "but, but, but, it's, it's, it's" stuttered Long-haul "it's beautiful!" he cried, before he fainted aswell. Rampage just shrugged his shoulders, and walked off.

What did you think? Try to be nice with comments!

2. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

he he he!
    I'd pay money to see demolishor faint in vehicle mode.
    i like the "community" idea you have.
    a winning sitcom here.

3. shocky the spy

That is nice of you to say that

4. shocky the spy

Chapter 2: Going sideways should be up tomorrow! Chapter 3: A night on the town should be up next week. Also, the start of a new thing called the demotown schematics will be up sometime aswell.

5. shocky the spy

Chapter 2: Going Sideways

"What a nice day" mused Rampage, "Too nice to be standing around doing nothing!" he shouted to himself.
    Mere seconds after he had finished ranting to himself, he heard a familiar noise, it was the unimistakable bassey rumble of a cybertronian-altered V10 engine, and it came from outside the complex, So Rampage transformed into vehicle mode, beamed open the main gates, and rolled out onto the street.
    Rampage was just looking for the source of the noise, when it found him, an all-to familiar Audi R8 zoomed past. "Hey Sideways!" Rampage called over his comlink. "Yo, yo R-page!" Sideways (a tall, silver and black robot with rather insectoid legs and thin red and silver wings on his back) called. "What brings you outside the compound on this fine earth day?" Rampage was just trying to think of a better way of saying 'i was bored and had nothing better to do' When Sideways raced back along and drifted round the corner.