Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: First Transformers 3 Set Pic!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 7, 2010.

1. DMNHNTR_91

DMNHNTR_91 Member

I cant stand Megan Fox so I don't care if she's replaced, so i'm hoping this one doesn't turn out to be such a bitch like Fox was.

2. Skyjack

Skyjack Well-Known Member

I am just going to go out on a limb here...She is Circuit Breaker (its from the Marvel Comics) underneath that bathrobe. She is planted there by the government...hmmm.. You all can laugh all you want, but stranger things have happened in these movies.

In addition to what was already said about TF being inferior to LOTR and StarTrek.. I like them all in different ways, but Transformers has always held my interest where other titles come, go away for ten years and back again!

3. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

[sarcasm]I love it when a girl smokes.[/sarcasm]

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    I can see Bay looking through old TF shit for something to tweet his woofers and thinking "naked chick but for a tinfoil bikini" was a pretty rad concept.

Hell, that's probably the same way he found out about The Fallen.

5. Akumaxv

Akumaxv Well-Known Member

Right, because people who don't happen to find this chick attractive obviously don't like women.

You know, because it's impossible that people would have different tastes.

How about they just do with the love interest all together and focus on the shit that matters.

They traded one orange skank for a waify skank....because the majority of girls in Bay's movies are done up to be skanky since that seems that's what he likes...

Not much of an improvement there....

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    OK, this is just geting silly now. It's a Michael Bay movie. What the hell do you people expect, Helen Mirren?
    And oh no! She smokes! So what? How does that impact on her ability to act in the slightest?
    And I HIGHLY doubt that Victoria's Secret, one of the largest lingerie manufacturers in the world, with a reputation for classy sexy clothing, would hire a "waify skank" to model for them.
    Then again of course, there are those of you who feel that there should be next to no humans in a movie set on Earth; and you won't be happy whatever happens. You're using her as just another excuse for yet more Bay-bashing. And it's based on pretty much entirely unfounded crap as there are no facts about her role in TF3 at all. Not even a character name or outline. There IS no information about her part in the movie, and yet you're already throwing all this crap around,

Seriously, people. Stop putting your disdain for Bayformers ahead of your rationality, and wait until we know ANYTHING AT ALL about her character or how she acts on screen outside of a commercial for sexy undies.

7. jamjam101

jamjam101 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    someone who smokes doesn't effect their acting ability to the slightest. So what she smokes. Shia smokes and he's a great actor and so does Depp (although i hate his acting) and Dicaprio and Pitt and Pacinno among others..so what?

8. thygriever

thygriever Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    She's looking pretty good so far! Lets hope to see her in an action scene photo soon

9. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Still don't want her. I want a real actress and not eye-candy. (sigh)

10. TCJJ

TCJJ 125% Tank Engine

News Credits:
    It's funny - people are saying that if you don't find her attractive, you're basically gay, or at least, don't like woman. Here's another though of my own - what if we who don't like her looks would prefer someone who wasn't meant to be damn eye candy? Seriously, they could just get a regular teenage actress who is a good actress, and isn't in it for the looks.

I'm not saying get the ugliest, fattest actress you can find, but why do we have to have an actress just for appeal? I mean, that's what Megan Fox was for, and she sure can't act to save her life. Neither of them seem fit for Shia Labeouf's character of Sam anyway. They both seem too old for him, and just not the right fit.

Sure, it's my opinion, and half of the guys out there just wanna watch Transformers because they want to look at some girl they like, but still, you can't deny that a toned-down main actress who can actually act and helps progress the story, rather than destroy it and turn the movie into a human love story would be better, at least for Transformers.

11. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    The "OMG smoker" comments are quite funny. She probably swears, drinks alcohol and has sex with different people as well - best get the flaming torches and pitchforks out :rolleyes: 

12. einis

einis Want some candy?

News Credits:
    this
    true.I think the actress who said "control your mother" or something in rotf would fit a lot better.since they both are at the same college

:lolol 

13. aussiehippy

aussiehippy Au contraire, Blackadder.

Ebay:
    How dare she smoke, we all know that people who smoke are the filthiest commie scum on the face of earth. What disgusting beasts they are.

Nah, not really, she looks quite good in a bathrobe with a cig. I'm gonna have a smoke now in solidarity with her.

14. bulletthebluesky

bulletthebluesky Mmmm... Beer

Unimpressive picture has left me... unimpressed.

Also, all the people that think smoking is unattractive are stating an opinion. And they are entitled to that. I don't remember seeing anyone say that she can't act because of the smoking. Just that that makes her unattractive.

I grew up in a smoking environment, and disliked it, and I don't smoke. And yes, to me, seeing a woman smoke automatically takes them down a few notches on the attractiveness meter. But, you know, that's just, like, my opinion, man.

Edit: P.S. Not bashing her, or her acting skills... at least until I see her act, that is... lol

15. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    I'd rather see Megan Fox.

16. Thundershot

Thundershot Ratchet Fanatic

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    As beautiful as she is, that cigarette just killed it all for me. Yuck!

17. Bovril

Bovril Critical Miss!

Amusing how the comments fill up with exceptionally ******ed comments whenever there's a female photo at the top. As for those people making derogatory remarks about her appearance, why not take a good look at yourselves in the mirror first?

If you don't like smoking, fine, but the non-smoker's self-righteousness is just as ugly as the smoker's nicotine-stained fingers.

18. RageD

RageD Well-Known Member

News Credits:

Ya, But Second Hand Self-Righteousness doesn't kill people........... Second hand smoke however............

19. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    You can move away from second hand smoke, but self righteous people tend to follow you.
    I'm still trying to work out exactly what her smoking has to do with the movie.
    At all.

20. Baccala1976

Baccala1976 Well-Known Member

Oh Noes!!! Shez a smokerz, how dirty.

*lights up a cigarette*

Trust me guys, if she walked up to you buck naked and ready to play you wouldn't even remember she smoked.