Rosie/Carly-Megan/Mikaela

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ElectricPrada09, Apr 29, 2011.

1. ElectricPrada09

ElectricPrada09 Speedster.

News Credits:
    Am I the only one that is sick of every other comment, post or thread about one of those two? Every single time there is something anywhere related to these movies people always must insist on spouting their opinions on these two and bringing them up. Yes, I understand that they are part of the movie. But honest to God they don't matter at all. If you like these movies or Transformers then these characters shouldn't even be post worthy. With this site specifically it's called Transformer2005, not Women2005. Go to Maxim or Playboy and discuss them there. I'm well aware that this is indeed yet another post about them. But it's a little different :D  Someone just let me know if they agree or not. Sheesh.

2. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Agreed! :D 

3. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    Guilty as charged.

4. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    I don't see why people shouldn't discuss them. They're part of the main cast, just as much as Optimus or Bumblebee. Oh gosh, did I just say that? :O

To be honest, I don't feel the need to talk about them at all myself, but people should decide for themselve and all that. What does annoy me is people calling them skanks and whores for no reason at all. Not debating whether they are hot or ugly, but people are outright assholes for no reasons other than 'they're taking time away from my precious robots'. :-/

5. casabonita

casabonita Autobot

News Credits:
    Agreed, I can understand Carly more because at least she is in the FILM but then people start comparing the two and it gets annoying. Megan is gone it seems pointless at this stage to keep referencing her. Everyone has an opinion but why go on and on about something you can't change?

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    U mad?

Cuz

I think u mad.

7. Christiankid7

Christiankid7 Christianbot

I agree it gets annoying hearing the FOXboys moan about Megan not being in

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    ..FOXboys, really?

Meh, if they were gonna get a Victoria's Secret model that can't act, they should have at least gotten a HOT Victoria's Secret model that can't act.

9. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I haven't timed it out, but at least in the first two films it seems like Mikaela gets more time in the film than any of the robots do so I guess you could say she is a pretty big character in the first two films of the series.

How much time Carly will have is totally unknown at this point.

Some of the stuff about Megan and Rosie as people though, well that does seem to end up in crazy town too often.

10. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's horrible but I laughed my ass off! :drunk 

11. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Yes.

Thanks for posting this thread as I too wanted to make one related to them hot babes.

Anyway, to me TF films were never about the humans, NEVER. Having Fox in it was only a bonus.
    Now we have Carly, uh... so what? For all I care Shia could of had Natalie Portman, I don't mind.

I'm in it for the Decepticons/Autobots.

12. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Rosie Huntington Whiteley is hot. You Americans should start dating European women :gen069: 

13. casabonita

casabonita Autobot

News Credits:
    I'm American, California born & raised, I think Rosie blows Megan out of the water but I'm not narcissistic enough to think my opinions should be treated as fact.

14. buickanddeere

buickanddeere Well-Known Member

It's cheaper to have an attractive actress jiggle her bits in front of a camera. Than it is to CG robots.
    That is why more MF than robots.

15. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Actually I would have liked to have had Natalie Portman in the films because not only is she attractive, but she can act and she's shown she can handle the action parts of films as well.

Yes I want more time with the Autobots and the Decepticons like any Transformers fan, but even if you had the budget for an all robot movie it just wouldn't feel like Transformers without some humans in the cast. So I'll take smart and pretty please, or even pretty and funny.

16. VaderPrime1

VaderPrime1 Prepare for termination!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    I agree. The arguing in other threads is stupid.

So, since we're in this one... Rosie is prettier. :D  Fox's personality brings the hotness down a lot in my book.

17. thecollector

thecollector Fluffernutter Admirer

I guess I may be repeating everyone here but I'm so tired of most of the comments on the trailer being, "No Megan Fox? Screw this movie!", or something else like that. I mean why are people watching the movie JUST for Megan Fox? If they want Megan Fox then there is a thing called Google images(or Youtube)!

18. Jadryx

Jadryx Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Maxim Hot 100: Rosie Hungington-Whiteley & Kate Middleton : People.com
    The people at Maxim would debate with you on the "Hot" part.

(Yeah I know I'm posting about Rosie in a thread that's complaining about the these type of posts but I didn't want to start a new thread for this. I also couldn't link to the Maxim site since it's blocked at work :)  )