Room Cleaning: Check!

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Shadowed, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Shadowed

Shadowed トランスフォーマーたたかい!!^^

Its been a VERY long while since I've bought a Transformers figure, yet alone post on these here forums. Since the first movie installment and the downfall of quality toys IMHO due to Bayformers and add to that the fact that Transformers: Animated was the first Transformers tv show I absolutely COULD NOT watch, my hobby really took a hike down hell's path and I have since enjoyed other occupations. I still love the toys and comics that I already own and proudly kept them on display on my computer room shelves, but I had postponed the acquiring of new ones until Hasbro has finished milking the Bay cow dry and move on to something else that maybe, just maybe, will be of interest to me.

At some point, it had come to my attention that some of my figures were accumulating a little too much dust to my liking and therefore I needed to clean everything... But there were just too many of them! Recently though, my GF tells me we need a very good cleaning of the computer room and that she is willing to help me clean and repackage everything. I do not have pictures to prove how hellish a place it was before... you'll just have to take my word for it ;)  We spent a full day and 2 evenings dusting, repackaging and storing over 80 loose TFs. Only those I deemed worthy, or that I don't have a large enough container for, won a spot on my shelves once repackaged.

Anyhow, here is (part of) my collection now :

Shadowed_Collection_1.jpg Shadowed_Collection_2.jpg Shadowed_Collection_3.jpg

Notice how there are no Bayformers figures? ... posters excepted. ;)  And even those will get replaced by genuine former Dreamwave artist Don Figueroa (which is, IMHO the only one that should be drawing Transformers) G1 posters eventually... when I actually get my hands on some of em.

2. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    VERY nice setup dude! And yeah, having seen what it looked like before, I must say that looks clean, organized and less cluttered! Good job!

3. Menasor81

Menasor81 Well-Known Member

very nice collection

4. Tyjos

Tyjos Just another Collector

Nice Collection!

5. Hook

Hook Out of Options Veteran

Facebook:
    It's nice indeed, but that's only a third or even a fourth of his collection, the rest is stored away

6. Red Hope

Red Hope Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Sweet! You've gave them a fine display too by how they're organized. :) 

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I hope we get to see more and more :) 

8. Shadowed

well, after seeing a few ppl around the forums with their nice shmax signature, I figured I might as well perform a transformer census. So there you go, I've just completed a full inventory check...

236 total (271 figures)

9. MegaPaultron

MegaPaultron Well-Known Member

Awesome.... Every photo I see someone has a Unicron but I cant bloody find one in the UK thats not used or in pieces at a car boot sale...

Nice set up though I have one shelf and 6 construction KO's on another rubbing shoulders with my Sentai/Play Arts stuff..

10. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

very nice my man! would you ever put the rest of your collection up? or is it too much work.

11. Shadowed

I would very much like to do so, but there's simply not enough room!

We live in a 3 bedrooms semi house and we have 2 kids; Mickael is two and a half years old and Zoé is 5 months old. They currently share the same room and we use 1 bedroom for computers and my TF collection. But eventually, we will have to separate the kids and we'll lose the computer room. We might just end up buying a new house. Its getting pretty tight here already.

12. Autobot-X1

Autobot-X1 Mentaly Hilarious

Ebay:
    That is a Great collection you have there!