Romeosrealmshop

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by romeosrealmshop, Dec 17, 2011.

1. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/230717348815?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/330657883270?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
    Hello Friends of Transformer World.
    I have a Thread open at ZeldaUniverse because I love Zelda and Now I want one here for any E-bay Transformer Stuff that I may come up with. I also will be willing to go to the store and buy some stuff and start it off at a penny in the near Future but for now Friends, Its christmas time and All I have to work with is what I have to work with.
    I do have a generations sgt cup in my Collection. Mint and Sealed that I can let go soon to another Transformer Fan but for now I am gonna Just post what Little bit of stuff I have to offer in the Transformer Department and meanwhile, I can chat with Transformer world Positively about Transformers wuich is soooo FUN and thats why im here Friends.
    I am an E-bayer :)  I do e-bay on the side just to help take care of my family. The same reasons why anybody would ever try and make a $ :) 
    BUt, i simply Love Toys and TRansformers are my favirote kinds so thats why I'm here!!!!!! I will be posting everything that I possibly may have in the near future and will be Looking forward to Talking Positively about Transformers with you guys because as ive told Transformer World twice before, I just lost my Mother and father last year and I know how it is to struggle and suffer in Life. So, thats why I spend my time on Transformer World and Doing E_bay because my Mom and Dad taught me to do what is right and to stick to what I believe in and that is what I do dear friends with complete ambition to benefit my buyers, myself, my family and E-bay.
    here is a few small things I have avaliable and i promise Dear transformer WOrld to do all I can in the Future to be Transformer Worlds Most valuable Positive Compliance. "No Matter What" Like TI said, Dear Transformer Friends.................. May all of transformer worlds friends and fans be as Blessed as i am to be here chilling on Transformer World!!!!!!!!!
    You will need to just look at those threw the attached url's until i become more experienced here on how to correctly post and connect my e-bay items to my tfw account wuich ofcourse is already connected by e-bay and tfw. I just have to learn to connect them myself. . Two of the transformer items I have avaliable are just fodder but 1 of the items avaliable is a low priced new toy and one of the fodder options is a loose optimus primal with missing attachments. Its not alot to start off with but Positive Transformer Determination is the factor here for Romeosrealmshop.
    there are a few Fodder Collectibles that Is all I can obviously afford to offer at my THREADS OPENING but as Romeosrealmshop said Dear Transformer friends,
    When A Transformer sets his Mind to something,
    Nothing Possibly could stand in his way.
    Happy HOlidays everyone and if anyone sincerely needs price adjustments on the tf related material or other AUctions we have, let us know, we are always here.
    Romeosrealmshop

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  2. romeosrealmshop

3. romeosrealmshop

TRANSFORMERS LOT STEELSHOT BEACON 1987 BEAST WARS OCTOPUS RATCHET G1 TANK PRIME (653569516514) | eBay

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Some of These I already had listed possibly TFW but the first one at the Top of this new List is a Brand New listing,
    Let me know if there are any questions,
    Happy New Year Ladies and Gentlemen,
    I will add Some More Very Soon, Please keep me Posted, I have stuff in the Trade Threads Too.
    Romeosrealmshop

4. romeosrealmshop

here are 2 new auctions of mine TFw.
    thanks for everything and please let us know if there are any questions.
    I will be adding a few more ASAP and will Bump them into the List VERY SOON> the lot listed above this reply with the steelshot and beacon included goes off soon, just to let you all know if you needed the little beast wars octopus or any of the other stuff included with that lot,
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE,
    Romeosrealmshop

5. romeosrealmshop

Just Bumbin to let you guys know my Leader Class Bumblee is Going Off Soon. Best of Luck with him. he is one of my fave's but decided to let him go to another lucky collector so I can stick mainly to deluxe class for now which I have more room for then Big Leaders.
    Thanks Everyone, Hope your day Is great. I am gonna be adding some More Tf's Very Very soon, Probably tonight and tomorrow and then ill post some more but please check out the Few I have listed Now.
    Romeo

6. Tripredacus

Tripredacus K-Mart-ian Legend

News Credits:
    Your sneakers are on fire.

7. joshua

joshua Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Bwahahaha.

8. romeosrealmshop