Romeo's Transformer Chat/ Jet Bone Yard/ ID requests

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by romeosrealmshop, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. romeosrealmshop

romeosrealmshop Well-Known Member

HI Transformer World. I have been Looking forward to chatting with you all about Transformers all Week :)  This should be really Fun,
    I have some things I want you all to Look at and Hopefully Id. I have a pair of wings that I cannot Id and a sword. I'm sure they are both non tf related but I am still trying to see cuz they're both Possibly Transformer attachable.
    I am also building myself what I call my "Bone Yard" wuich I'm about to Picture for you all here along with a PIcture of my Current collection( My Babies/Yabies/Dabies :) )
    I love my Boneyard though. I am gonna carry it as far as I can and the idea is to possess atleast a small percentage of the Worlds g1 jet Parts and Supplies to ofcourse Boost the value of My favirote Transformer Scene, The G1 Seekers. I have my "Bone Yard" started off really well. My "Bone Yard" consists mainly of only Vintage material however, all the parts dont have to be Jet related as you can see. As Long as its Official Vintage then it goes into my Bone Yard and my re-issue stuff stays seperate. The guy that mentioned in my last thread that you can tell the g1 jet launcher from the re-issue by looking at the missile insert. And he is 100% right and deserves a Kudo or a +1. With that info, im now able to guarantee all the missile launchers in my boneyard as 100% vintage :) 
    Excellent, I have all five of my Pictures ready to submit.
    Picture 1 shows you guys and Transformer Girls My "BoneYard" Overall, all my G1 Specific Vintage Components, Parts and Accessories.
    Picture #5 shows you My Non Jet related g1 parts and Components up close. Please comment on Picture #2 Everyone. I'd like to know what little scrap pieces I have. The Parts that are setting between my desert dog wheel collection and my Japanese release Trailbreaker Leg. THose parts and components consist of two little sets of wheels and some springs and great conditioned plastic parts and components from some Transformer or TF's. Let me know if you all recognize the screws I have in the Picture everyone, I have a whole Ton of them in the bag beneath the desert dog wheels. Wonder what all Transformers I have "screw wise" in that bag. Anybody wanna see a close up of all those screws?
    Picture number 2 shows you all the close up of my "boneyard" specifically itsself wuich is all my OG g1 jet stuff.
    Picture number 3 shows You My first customization creation setting in the middle of my Personal Transformer Collection up to date, check it out please.. It's very Minor and Amateur but the Jet centered in Picture 3 is my first piece of work. It's combined from all brand new g1 re-issue parts and consists of two jets, skywarp and thundercracker. He consists of thundercrackers body and ammunition and card but is backwards and mixed left and right with skywarp other then that. I named him "ThunderWarp". Do you guys see this as atleast an Official Amateur Customization? plz comment on all my concerns dear transformer Friends. Thanks So much. Naturally, the way I made ThunderWarp Leaves me with the Perfect and Equivalent leftovers to make a brand new re-issue "SkyCracker". Both can even TRansform Perfectly Obviously :)  All hasbro Takara Japanese g1 Re-issue. Anyone Like?
    On to Picture #4. It's important to the thread as well dear Transformer Friends. I Am Desperate to find out where those wings are from. I know they're probly just cheap crap but id love to know they came off a dino bot!!! Please help with them. Please help with the Long red Sword. he may not be Transformer but he is so similiar to megazords sword and i am so curious to find out WHOS SWORD I have? megazords power ranger sword is chrome, unfortunately. hehe, if i had that, that would be Nice. I currently have the yellow cyber cat for sale, but anyways. please let me know if you guys know where the Big red sword comes from because I assume its A Cool One. Please let me know guys if you can point out the arm and missile launcher with missile. (grey and black Pic #4) Id love to know where these came from too, the arm is just an extra piece but the launcher and rocket are in great shape............ ? the little red guy and his arms as well, id like to know what toy these things disattached from because he also looks alot like megazord or a knockoff? anybody recognize him and his arms? they are unbroken? there is also a little red guy in the PIcture as well. Please see him to the right in picture 4. where is this little guy from? he is surely shaped like a vintage transformer but I am yet to know where this little toy figure originated. The little double missle Orange Missile in picture number four guys, Please, i also would love to authenticate this as g1. Does anybody recognize that double orange missile at all, please?
    Picture number 4 also shows You the better close up of the "Boneyards" patent Piece. THe almost complete greatly conditioned Thundercracker. I only miss his right rudder and its in the mail. He's all original g1 unstickered and near MINT! beautiful.! I need his fists as well and am also working on that.
    I'm always intrested in a great deal for adding to my "Bone Yard" though, so please keep me posted if you have any additions for me. I will be willing to purchase Soon but just spent my weekly earnings on my wifes christmas Present. She has no idea what it'll be but she's going to Love it :)  Shhhh..
    Picture Number 4 also shows you guys that little GREY GUN :)  it is awesome, i found it in the bottom of a LEGO FODDER BUCKET OF MINE AND its identical to the guns on my NEW DOTM WALMART EXCLUSIVE SIDESWIPE! so, where did this little grey version of his gun come from you all? g1 by any chance? or just earler movie release?
    So, this covers the five pictures I have submitted for my POsitive Transformer Chat :)  I hope you all Love my "Boneyard" and that it gives you guys transformer Inspiration or great iDeas for your personal Transformer Experiences. These five pictures are Showing Mine.
    Please let me know if you have any answers to any of my questions and please post advice or any comments on where or wuich ways to turn with my "OG G1 Jet BoneYard".
    :rock 

:thumbs2:  On the grey gun, its an earlier sideswipe gun, Thanks Man, it looks great on my Prime for now. How about that other black gun in the PIcture? I know it should be g1 but have no idea what Carachter? is its a starscream attachment?

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  2. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    *sigh* so it begins again

that gun is from the original ROTF Sidearm Sideswipe its NOT G1

3. Yop the Yopper

Yop the Yopper Banned

I'm so glad you're back Romeo, I thought you were banned!

4. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    We have the same computers...

5. red00wolf

red00wolf insatiable collector

Giant. Wall. Of text. I'm sorry there's no way I'm reading all of that, doubly so considering the source.

6. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

That G1 Dirge is easily $200.

7. romeosrealmshop

No Problem Red Wolf :) 
    Good morning Transformer World. I will be back this afternoon. HOpefully might find something new tf today not sure. GOtta take my wife to work and then will be back around to Transformer Chat some more. Had to get a few hours sleep last night, too. See you guys this afternoon. Thanks for the comments.
    Romeo

8. jerminator

jerminator Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    ...only DEATH! ...and happy one of a kind rare G1 parts, friend.

9. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

The dark gray gun next to the sword is a gun from G1 Brawl, or one of his redecos.

10. romeosrealmshop

:dunce Thanks for the POsitive REplies Friends. I love chatting about Transformer Toys in the Toy discussion Forum with you all!!!!!!! This rocks. So, I can knock the brawl gun off the List of Id requests and i have a few Knockoffs to take a look at later... No interesting Transformer Things to show right now but Just Enjoying CHilling and talking Positively about Transformers with My Friends here on tfw!!!!
    :D 
    So, I'm guessing the red sword and the little red pieces in the picture are Junk cuz no one recognizes them so far. THanks again Soundwinder! :) 
    Will Post some More Romeo Transformer Chat Pics this evening :)  Tryin to get caught up with the x-mas rush right now Friends

11. igniz1984

igniz1984 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That whole lot of seeker parts is worth around $2k. Go make that $$$$$

12. Yop the Yopper

Yop the Yopper Banned

I'd buy all of it for that...

13. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    As there's no residue from the factory-applied stickers and no rust or wear apparent on any of the screws on that big mess of seeker parts, I'm inclined to lean towards them being reissues or knockoffs, as opposed to G1 figures.

Kind of blurry to be sure though.

I see what looks like a G1 quake in the other photo, but I'm pretty sure the rest of the figures other than the stuff we've seen before are new releases or reissues, alongside a couple obvious knockoffs. I assume you can find out what they are using the resource section, tfu.info, and transformersland.

I think that black and grey missile is from a GI Joe vehicle, though I can't be sure, A Cobra one, I think, from the early 90s. Or maybe it comes from the same knockoff as the arm beside it, I don't know fo sure.

14. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    He's doing a great job with making his name recognized. If I ever browse any of his eBay garbage I will now recognize his name and know to run away - FAST. He's doing us all a public service, really.

He considers it "happy positive TF chat with my friends" when everyone calls him a troll and tells him to GTFO. I don't know how to feel about that. It's amusing, for sure - but how amusing?

Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
  15. romeosrealmshop

Romeo is just glad to be alive friends :) 
    as I have told transformer world before, i lost my mother and father last year and I Live for my loved ones. I just love transformers so thats why i come here :)  i dont come here to argue, only a Mature child would argue speak negatively in Positive Transformer chat. My parents taught me better then that :)  I have a Life to Live in real life but here
    I just love to talk POsitively about transformers with my transformer Friends. I dont acknowledge the jealous and the envious.

16. romeosrealmshop

I'll be back soon with some Cool Transformer Photos this evening, for now,i have to clean house a bit.
    All the best for now Transformer world and thanks so much for checking out my Thread.
    We'll talk more soon :) 

17. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    Wut?

18. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Envious and jealous of...what, exactly? Your busted pile of parts? Your cheap knock offs? Your incomplete figures?

19. romeosrealmshop

misworded :)  Only a immature child would argue in a Positive Transformer Chat. :) 
    Thanks for helping my typo's Sir Magnus :) 
    I have some PIctures to show soon, i just was catchin up with ya , see yall soon, lets see what kind of pics i can create from scratch for the evening :) 

20. x BlackMagnus x

x BlackMagnus x Is not impressed

News Credits:
    I know I am, I'm hoping shim/he-she sells me that vintage Trailbreaker leg. It is only one of three in the entire world. The rest of you need to back off, it's mine!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.