Minor/Repaint: Roll Tide Ratchet

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Jeremy.B, Nov 12, 2007.

1. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So I got this idea after seeing a modded KO White hound turned unto ratchet back at the beginning of the summer, and with school, work, etc., and finding the parts for him, I finally finished him up this weekend. Now I see that a TON of people started doing this custom, which is cool because the KO White jeep is such a perfect Alt. fit for Ratchet, it is really an easy KB.

I put a little spin on mine, making him look like a tough rescue vehicle, muddin' and off-roading in the country, rescuing stranded hikers and such. He is a Tuscaloosa rescue unit, and after finding these nifty Alabama decals, I kinda made it work. His Bama flag is also a reaper for cutting through tough pines and debris. I ordered the light bar, and it wasn't quite long enough to fit up front (guy told me it was 2" long, it was like 1 3/4") so I was forced to put it above the back seats, which I actually don't think looks too bad. This is not a major work, just a little something to have fun with while I work on my alt movie barricade and alt seekers. Enjoy! - Oh, and sorry the pics suck. I really tried, but it is either me or the camera; if anyone has any suggestions on what I may be doing wrong, please let me know. I am using a Kodak Easyshare 3.2 mp. Thanks!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RyakinX

RyakinX Well-Known Member

Awesome, Love it.

My Aunt was an Alabama fan and it does them justice.

The light bar looks perfect where it is

3. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Hey man, I'm glad to finally see this project! I really like the weathering you used for it; you're got a nice balance of treatment on it (it's not overdone or underdone). My only suggestion is giving the head some paint treatment. You've got a few options as Ratchet has been treated different ways in regards to the color schemes for his head.

Overall, great job man! I really hope this guy has opened up the door for more projects from ya :thumb 

4. plowking

plowking I'm with ErechOveraker. Veteran

News Credits:
    Looks good bud....I see nothing wrong with the size and placement of the lightbar either....:D 

5. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

nice

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    hehehe I like it.

7. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I agree!* :) 

[*that gallery is getting a much-needed update soon!/spoiler alert]