Rodimus or Grimlock?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by bumblebot98, Feb 8, 2011.

?

Which one should I get.

1. Rodimus

18 vote(s)
    16.8%
  2. Grimlock.

85 vote(s)
    79.4%
  3. Neither.

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  4. Other.(please specify)

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
  1. bumblebot98

bumblebot98 Banned

News Credits:
    I think I might get Grimlock but only because Rodimus isn't out in america/europe and I'm looking to get an MP very soon, I'll wait for Rodimus' Hasbro release.

Thanks for all the help.

One more question, does anyone know where I can find a store that sells Grimmy in scotland?.

2. Slip►Stream

Slip►Stream Seeker Clone

News Credits:
    Grimlock is an awesome figure all around, but I'm horribly biased towards Rodimus/Hot Rod, so I'll personally pick him over any other Masterpice.
    But I know I'm weird, my favorite Masterpiece prior to Rodimus existence was Megatron.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Grimlock is the more solid and "toyish" of the two, but Rodimus is the more complicated and does a whole lot more with his massive amount of features. He's two toys in one, and looks incredible in all his modes. Yes he's got a few QC glitches, but he pulls off what he does beautifully.

Worth picking up on the Hasbro release if you don't get the Takara one, and don't mind the lack of trailer.

4. Blazed_Scar

Blazed_Scar Well-Known Member

Wait for Hasbro's MP Rodimus, the one with the Targetmaster and pray they'll fix the QC issued from MP 09.