Rod Forrester

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by defstar, Oct 4, 2011.

1. defstar

defstar Autobot...

Sold Mr. Rod an MP Prime...he's very fast on the PM's and seems to be an overall great guy...hope to do business with again...

2. mykticon

mykticon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Sold a RTS Grapple to my fellow Texan. Great guy to deal with and wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

3. smokey420

smokey420 auto-con

Great guy to deal with, sold him 2 figs a while back, quick payment, great communication, would definately do business with again.

4. suburbanzombie

suburbanzombie Well-Known Member

great communication, fast payment... would be more than happy to do more business with him!

5. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

I traded an MIB MP Rodimus to Rod for an MISB Hasbro Classics Cliffjumper. When the cliffjumper got to me, it was in a non padded envelope....smashed, bubble partially removed from the card and just in terrible terrible shape, smashed beyond repair.

He responded to me saying he was not satisfied with our transaction because I was not satisfied and wanted to make things right........ He told me he had a second Cliffjumper that he would send to me but only after sending back the first cliffjumper that became damaged during transit. This isn't my first rodeo, I have been burned on trades before. I asked him to send me the replacement Cliff in a box first and I would mail him back the damaged Cliff the same box.

It has been roughly a month now with zero response from him via PM or from messages I have left on his profile page. Now I am stuck with a damaged Cliffjumper that I may not be able to recoup the same amount of cash I paid for the MP Rod I traded him and I am also left needing a replacement MISB Cliffjumper.

Traders BEWARE, Rod Forrester is not a man of his word. Very bad experience with the guy.

I might be persuaded to change this feedback if he ever gets back in contact with me and completes the switch he promised.