Robots VS Robots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by LightningZERO, Jun 25, 2009.

1. LightningZERO

LightningZERO The Alternity

News Credits:
    This has always in my mind ever since I came back from the movie.

I love the jungle battle. Optimus fought an epic battle against Megatron, Starscream and Grindor. It's really fun seeing robots kicking the crap of each other and ripping each other apart. And then there's the final battle, where there were random explosions everywhere and bots just blew up for no reasons. I didn't feel much excitement from the final battle until Bumblebee vs Rampage, Powered Up Optimus VS Fallen. And it hit me.

There's not enough robots on robots!!! All the autobots were neglected to just shooting at nothing while the military took out the cons with random explosions. Many people complained about the lack of screentime for many bots. Why don't have the bots killing the cons instead of cons dropping dead for no reason? Then, fans will get to see their favorites getting their spotlight to kick ass, and showing how the Decepticons are dangerous and needs Autobots' help to take them down

Discuss

2. Takeout

Takeout Mistress of the Night

Here's what annoyed me.

The Constructicons.

Long Haul gets taken out by a bunch of F-16s. If they were going to have him blown up by a bunch of jets, they could have at least used F-22s or something. I didn't know the American army still used those!

Scrapper appears for 3 seconds and then disappears. Probably got killed by Lennox and co.

And then you see Devastator being killed by an oh so conveniently placed railgun.

Bay, that was just stupid.

3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

Metal Gear killed Devastator

4. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, look at the relative success of Battle Bots a few years back. It was basically radio-controlled fighting robots.
    There was another show that robots competed in obstacle courses and such.
    Not nearly as popular, which proves robots fighting robots is just more exciting.