Non-TF: Robots Robots Robots

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by NerdcoreSteve, Apr 25, 2006.

1. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

2. Wiggyof09

Wiggyof09 Well-Known Member

That looks pretty cool. I've been wanting to make my own version of ReBoot, from the same company that did Beast Wars, but the actual animation part of it isn't working for me so far. I could use someone like you if you are interested in a colaboration.

3. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

Sorry, got my own project keeping me busy. My advice is too start simple. Actually you should probably start simpler than me. This is turning out to be a lot of work! What if you were to have an adventure with those robot guys with the wheels instead of legs. They could have an adventure with those boxy guys.

But you should make it different enough that it's your own project. That way you can make millions! :lolol 

Try out Hash's animation master, it's a great product and much easier to use than most 3D programs.

4. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

Robots Robots Robots progress report # 7

Holy Thor, I've finnally finished robot number 7. My first fem-bot. She's not perfect, but she'll do. She's Miss Right Now.

I have a cold. I hope Saturday's dungeon crawl isn't cancelled because of a sick DM.

Click Here Darn You!

[​IMG]

5. Wiggyof09

Wiggyof09 Well-Known Member

Funny you should say thing as already have models of the robots and the binomes (boxy guys). I think I just don;t have the patience for animation. You're looks really cool though with the organic shapes.

6. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

Do it! We shall forge into a new frontier of internet artist/entrepreneurship!

7. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

Robots Robots Robots: Progress Report #8

Had a little health trouble so not a whole lot of progress this time around. But I'm feeling better so I should be able to report more progress next month.
    [​IMG]
    Click Here for to see it.

8. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

robotoon.tv

That is the new page for my "Robots Robots Robots" cartoon show currently in developement. I am posting new progress videos every month untill the show starts.

Go! :D 

9. NerdcoreSteve

NerdcoreSteve Member

I'm getting closer and closer to getting this thing done! Once Lillith here is finished then I've got one more robot to do. Then I finish my script, make the two space ships and any other sets I need. After that I start animating the show.

Check my latest progress report on
    robotoon.tv

[​IMG]