Robots in Disguise - Venegance Renewed

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Kickback, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    So I'm working on two fics at once, go figure. Lost the will to write for the Energon story, simply because I wanted to do so much but it will take me a year to write it all out. With this, I have the whole story planned. And oh my golly, are you guys in for a wild ride. Please enjoy. RID is my favorite Universe, and I plan to reshape some of these characters in ways that you'll wish Takara/Hasbro would have done.

Throw out all you know about RID except the character names. Feedback please!!

--------------------------------------

Transformers Robots in Disguise
    Venegance Reborn

Prelude

The lone figure sat in the darkness of the rocky cavern. Spiked rocks hung from the ceiling as jagged edges, razor sharp, protruded from all sides. His eyes glowed a dim red as his lips moved, revealing his two razor fangs. A slow snarl escaped from his mouth.

“For a thousand years we’ve been hunted,” he said in a cold, dark tone. “For a thousand years we’ve fled from place to place, fearing the extinction of our entire kind. Where once all were one, there are now two, pitted against each other in a never-ending battle that continues in a circle as history repeats.

“Two races yet still connected as one, fighting for their very survival. Those who shed their organics and those who embraced it, leaving behind the machinery that made us weak, made us fragile. Those of the machine world took upon the name of their ancestors, so must shall we.

“No longer are we just organics, brothers!”

A loud chorus of grunts, growls, and snarls roared out, a crowd cheering the speaker as he rose from his throne of rock. Two wings expanded, smashing the rocky walls and the spiked ceiling, causing the entire cave to shake. The chorus of animal noises continued to grow louder with every flap of his wings. He walked in to the light – a winged warrior clad in purple, blacks, and grays. A silver chest with a jeweled center, a dim light glowing from within stood out to those around him.

“Soon my brothers, we shall begin the next great war!” the figure shouted, raising his fist to the air. “It is said our ancestors were on the brink of victory in the last great war, and now we must raise the mantle of their namesake!”

The crowd roared once again.

“You will no longer need to live in fear,” he said, shaking his head. “No, after this very day, we shall bring the hunt to them! Let them see how it is to be the ones who are hunted, the ones on the verge of extinction! Let none stand in your path, my brothers, let none cheat you of your birthrights, let none receive mercy from your iron fists!”

A lone figure stepped forward from the crowd, his appearance various shades of blue. His optics glowed a bright yellow, his fangs seemingly the same color.

“And you shall lead us?” he asked, crossing his arms. “You, the one they call Gigatron, the one who led most of us away from Cybertron, away from its moons, away from OUR planet!”

“Silence!” shouted back the figure known as Gigatron. “There are many types of leaders, Cryotek. There are those who flee because they are corwards, caring only for their own life. There are those who refuse to flee, who would rather die in battle and cause the morale of their soldiers to falter, to fade away as their armies crumble without worthy command!”

Gigatron stepped forward, his face directly in front of Cryotek.

“And there are those of us, fool, who wait for the appropriate time to strike!”

Cryotek gritted his teeth and touched his nose to Gigatron.

“A likely excuse,” Cryotek said, pausing for a moment. “For a coward, that is.”

Gigatron swung his left arm, back-handing Cryotek and sending him flying in to the rocky wall. Pebbles bounced off his organic armor, rolling down the slight slope. He shook his head back and forth to get the cobwebs out, then rose to his feet.

“I demand nothing but complete loyalty from those who wish to join me,” Gigatron said, turning his gaze to the crowd. “Follow me, and I shall lead you to the Promised Land, I shall lead you back to Cybertron!”

The crowd cheered as many warriors raised their fists to the air in support. Gigatron turned back to Cryotek who was rubbing his head from the bruise he no doubt would have the next day.

“And what of you?” Gigatron asked, crossing his arms. “Do I have your loyalty, Cryotek? Or must I pummel more sense in to your thick skull?”

Cryotek let out a snarl at the cheap shot, then let it turn in to a smile.

“My loyalty of course,” he said, pausing. “Lord Gigatron.”

“To strike fear in to our enemies, we must take form of their greatest fears!” Gigatron shouted back to the crowd. “Those who wish to be branded may do so in the shuttle. Those who do not may stay here and await further instructions.”

“The name Gigatron will not strike fear in to the enemies,” Cryotek piped up, with a smile. “You are known as a petty criminal, a thief amongst warriors. If you wish to demand respect, you must be known as a name of respect.”

“For once we agree,” Gigatron said with a smile. He looked to the crowd and raised both arms. “From this day forth, Gigatron is no more! I shall take the namesake of legend, a warrior of terror and fear! The warrior whose name is only whispered in the halls of the Autobots, the name that the entire universe once feared!

“I am Megatron, now and forever!”

The crowd let out the loudest roar yet, shaking the cave as more pebbles broke free from the ceiling. Megatron flapped his wings, his jeweled chest beginning to glow. His red optics grew brighter and brighter as he rose in to the air, his feet no longer touching the ground.

“Join me, brothers!” Megatron shouted, his arms raised in the air once more. “We bring the battle to the Autobots! To the planet they’ve tried to protect for thousands of years! The planet that holds more secrets than they know, the planet that holds the key to our victory!

“Join me as we let the Autobots know…the PREDACONS are here!”

2. Eric

Eric RIP AND TEAR!!!

News Credits:
    I like where it's going! :D 

3. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    I have a 12 page update for this. But it's at my place with the now ex-girlfriend. Won't be until after my birthday. Sorry :(