Robotmasters FV II Auditions

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by New Brandon, May 3, 2006.

1. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

Robotmasters FVII Auditions

I'm sure a lot of you know about TFCog.net. We produce fan dubs for Victory, Beast Wars Neo, Beast Wars Second and Robotmasters. Anyway, the second part of Robotmasters has been in the works for ages, and we're really sick of working on it, so we are moving ahead and looking to complete it very soon.

Due to the VA being unable to complete the project, two parts are now available, Reverse Convoy and Megatron. Basically what we're looking for is a quick turnaround within 48 hours, and the best voice possible. There is no deadline for auditions, it's just whenever we find who we want and decide to give him the role, the auditions end. Please e-mail all auditions to newbrandon@hotmail.com in high-quality MP3 format if possible, with your name and e-mail address in the body of the message.

Please name all files CharacterName_YourName_Line##.mp3.

Megatron
    -Also known as "Beast Megatron," although we found it unnecessary to call him that in the first RM, as he was the only Megatron. Looking for the Beast Wars Megatron voice, although probably a lot faster because RM is so fast-paced. You will have to match many lines with Rebirth Megatron's voice.

(Calmly) "There is Solitarium here, and it shall be mine."

(Aggressively) "Decepticons! Tear this city apart!"

"Megatron, terrorize!"

Reverse Convoy
    -The planewalking ability Reverse Convoy possesses caused him to become the rebirth of G1 Megatron, so this is other personality. Only has a few lines. Not sure exactly what I'm looking for here, but I would say something along the lines of a bounty hunter. I'm not looking for an Optimus Prime impression, because we already have enough of them in this episode! He has a faceplate.

(On being asked if he's here to hunt Megatron) "Precisely. I was informed of his activities and I tracked him to this planet."

"Reverse Convoy, transform!"

If you need to contact me, you can send me an e-mail at bwill@cogeco.ca. After all, I'm probably missing something here. Thank you!

2. New Brandon

New Brandon Fan Dub Guy

In brief: Stuff happened and plans have been changed.

Auditions are closed. Instead, more auditions will be posted tomorrow (Wednesday). Thank you.

3. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Hey New Brandon I want to do a dub, I am getting a mic this week. When are the next auditions?

4. Motor_Master

Motor_Master Lets the balls touch TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    So BM Megatron and Reverse Convoy are no longer up for audition? Bummer.

5. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    No I think he needs people for those 2 parts