Robotkingdom

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by wipeyourfeet, May 29, 2008.

1. zfarsh

zfarsh Big Penguin Chief

News Credits:
    hmm, thanks for sharing Unicron, I am sure Captured Prey would have done much better...

2. Optimus Prime15

Optimus Prime15 Well-Known Member

The mp soundwave I purchased from them... Came shipped missing an index finger and after waiting for 2 weeks to hear something from them. They couldn't get a replacement up they did offer a partial discount. So for something that should have been easy to replace was a hassle and has made me rethink ordering from them again

3. G1Prowl

G1Prowl Prick, apparently

News Credits:
    Anybody remember when they announced United Ultra Magnus and reps from RK came into the thread and tried to say that the US TRUs weren't gonna get any GDO stuff and to order from Asian dealers like them?

Yeah, I won't order from them.

4. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    People whine and whine when others make threads because they didn't "use the search function" and when people actually do they get told they've made a "zombie thread"? It doesn't work both ways, he's come into a thread to make a relevant post that he wants discussed and has taken the initiative to make sure he's not making a double thread and actually used the search function that so many get chastised for not using. Isn't that a good thing?

Thanks for the info, Unicron9, that is a bit worrying as Robotkingdom is usually my go-to store for non-Japan items because their prices are so much better and shipping to Australia is so much cheaper. I might need to rethink that, it seems.

• Like Like x 1
  5. cobra zartan

cobra zartan Think's He's a Detective.

News Credits:
    Bring it up on their facebook page, I had an issue with the owner lying to my face and getting the run around from their staff. I only got my issue resolved due to the fact that everyone on their facebook could see what they were doing to me.

6. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Transform & Bamboo out

Oops... Didn't see the poster above me had bumped this up from 2008... :redface2: 

7. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] Takara Fanboy Collector

News Credits:
    FYI, am not complaining, but isn't there like updated threads of Robotkingdom in the feedback section as in more recent 2013 times? Ah well, whatever...

8. Unicron9

Unicron9 Fan and customizer of the TAWYS

lol thank you. I certainly have no doubts I did this how it needed to be done because I typed "Robotkingdom customer feedback" in google and this was the first thing on the list. Therefore, it would be the first thing others found when looking for their feedback that way too. I could care less how old the thread is.

To update the situation with RK, I did finally get the part to my Planet X Genesis after months of pleading with much less communication from then than I would have liked. It didn't seem much was going on until I explained that I would not stop asking for the missing part to a $350 purchase and had begun leaving honest feedback on the experience online. The representative said the part was sent once already but I never got a shipping notice or the part until it was "re-sent" recently, which did have a shipping notice.
    In the end, what matters is that I did get the part to complete the figure. Though I will be hesitant to buy from RK again, especially if I can find a better price elsewhere, I would still buy from them. They have still done much more right for me than wrong.

9. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    All the major stores need to have their own threads for instock and a separate one for service/issues and then all other new threads merged and shut down.

10. mooncake623

mooncake623 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This happen to me with the TFC Long Haul. Brought it and received it for 2 months without opening it. Wanted to wait for all the figures before I messed with it. When I did open it, it was missing a ratchet joint in the abdominal area. I emailed them and had the same issue like you did. (took a while for responses) but they eventually mailed it to me. I guess it just takes time? Might have been faster for me because they have parts on hand.

11. CybertronianFan

CybertronianFan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ironically fitting considering today's TF: Prime episode :lol 

12. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    That sucks that you had issues Unicronic. I also was missing a piece from my Genesis but mine got replaced very quickly and easily.

13. Renaissance Man

Renaissance Man Wrecker

I've just received a large order from Robotkingdom. They used 20 packs of trading cards and a binder for filler. I've used them a number of times and I'm yet to have any problems.

You can't know what a seller is truly like until you see how they handle problems, but I've placed at least half a dozen orders with them and my most recent was four MP figures which arrived quite quickly.

14. Markatron

Markatron MarKreations Studios

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    If I were to buy from this site and preorder something, would I get the extra accessories?

15. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Not transformers but I ordered 3 of the Black series Mimban Troopers from Star wars from RK. Though I didn't get a shipping email. I contacted them and they gave me a tracking number. I think it went out last week I got them this past Monday. Though trying to retrieve and get a new password was not easy.

16. Geckophidian

Geckophidian New Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm assuming this BS tariff war Trump started to distract from his crappy life raised the shipping prices. Dinokong is cheap looking, but shipping is $88 to $150.
    That $30 is gone now. This is NOT against RK. They're just trying to do business. If I were a Trump supporter, I wouldn't be now. Can't mess with the Transformers.