Robotkingdom shipping?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Shadowbreaker, Jun 19, 2010.

1. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Update!
    i got an email from robotkingdom informing me that my TFA Blackout I pre-ordered ages ago has shipped (july 5th).

this much of a wait keeps me from wanting to ever pre-order from them again, but i am relieved that it is on it's way.

I am getting a new batch of Diabeetus!
    finally!

i hope those that also pre-ordered got the good news and get theirs soon.

2. rhapsodyred99

rhapsodyred99 Well-Known Member

I have ordered things in stock from them, and preordered things from them, with no issues.

The instock stuff arrives pretty quickly, and the preorder stuff arrives within reason.

That being said, the shipping is a bear, and sometimes (on large guys like Primus and unicron for instance) makes thier low prices pointless because with shipping you pay more than buying from BBTS.

3. oxidative

oxidative last chance to evacuate

I placed an order a couple months ago with RK for an in-stock item. I was given a tracking number a couple days later. A few after that it was "delivered" but I had nothing in my hands...I let a week or so pass and e-mailed info@. Heard back within 24 hours, iirc, and was told I was given the wrong number and my order had not shipped. Was given a new number and had my order in my hands within about 5 days. It was shipped very securely and arrived flawless.

On the shipping, if you use Masterpiece Convoy - Sleep as an example, the price + shipping is less than you can buy without shipping from TFsource or BBTS. However, that's a large chunk of money to entrust them so I didn't buy from there.

I'm trying out a preorder of the Sons of Cybertron Classics set. We'll see how that goes. If it goes poorly as well, then I'll just be spending a few extra $$ from TFsource, BBTS or HLJ in the future.

I'd really like to see their operations. I'm imagining it's just a little HK hobby/toy store where they are smart enough to service the overseas market but not staffed enough to actually handle the volume.

4. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

News Credits:
    Never had a problem and placed 5-10 orders - all instock items though