RobotKingdom Pre-order MP Rodimus price

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by CheechDaddy, Dec 22, 2010.

1. CheechDaddy

CheechDaddy Totally Has the Touch

Ebay:
    I usually buy my TF's from either TFSource or BBTS, but RobotKingdom has MP Rodimus for $50 less than the other guys. I know they charge via PayPal and such, but is this a case where they charge me and then I get hit with the difference once they come in? There's nothing about the price being subject to change on the site or anything, but I wanted to check to see if any of you have pre-ordered something on this scale from them in the past. It just seems too good to be true to get it at that price.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

2. Malach Ra

Malach Ra TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Robotkingdom wont charge you more than you paid for the preorder once it comes in(no matter what other online toy stores are charging), thats soemthing the toys "n" joys would do-hence bad buisness. Robotkingdom is top notch and has good prices and are a great option compared to BBTS or Tfsource.

3. CheechDaddy

CheechDaddy Totally Has the Touch

Ebay:
    Right on, then. Thanks for the info. I'm just shocked to see SUCH a difference in price. Seemed like it was BEGGING for an adjustment down the line.

4. sifu74

sifu74 Well-Known Member

The price difference will be offset when you see the shipping price. Sure it's $150, but add $40 shipping in the US and it will cost more or equal to what TFsource or BBTS charges.

5. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Yea, shipping on it to the US is $47+ from RK. Combine that with the fact that if I get it, I will probably have a POL going with BBTS, and the fact that my last package kicked around customs, across the country and got a final elbow from the postman before they made me pick it up at the post office today, and I will go with BBTS on something like this.

Don't get me wrong, when RK has a substantially better price, such as with Dark Skyfire when it came out, they will still get my business, but the logistics just put them behind the 8-ball most of the time.