Robotkingdom issues!

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by YoungPrime, Feb 27, 2012.

1. YoungPrime

YoungPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made a purchase at robot kingdom for the 1st time through my paypal acct but now I’m getting an email from Robotkingdom asking me to verify my shipping address. But it doesn’t say were to go to verify it. There’s nothing on their website that clearly shows where you can see or verify your recent purchases.

The online receipt from Paypal shows the actual payment being process successfully but as a scroll down it also shows the shipping address as unconfirmed.

I sent them an email earlier today regarding the issue but I have yet to get a reply. Any advice would be appreciated.

2. wildfly

wildfly Right notes. Wrong order.

News Credits:
    Standard procedure with RK.

The next thing you hear from them probably won't be a direct response, but tracking information.

3. deathsheadII

deathsheadII Not a Bounty Hunter yes?

News Credits:
    they will reply and resolve your issue be patient :wink:  i found their customer service to be good but does take them a little while to get back to emails sometimes

4. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Only problem with that is I want to make sure they send to the correct shipping address which is not the same as my bank address.

They should make this easier for people especially since there was no indication that they needed any confirmations once I finalized the transaction.

I guess this is the down side to having the cheaper rate compaired to BBTS.

5. maximus_73

maximus_73 Well-Known Member

This is normally indicating that your credit card or bank account billing address is not matched with your shipping address. I had this problem before but not with RK and I had to end up called them to resolve. This is just to prevent fraud charges.

6. YoungPrime

News Credits:
    Do you know their phone number?