robotkingdom.com shipping question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by TacomaPrime, Feb 5, 2011.

1. TacomaPrime

TacomaPrime Cybertronian Tacoma

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    For those of you that have ordered from them, how fast is their shipping. Is their a way to track the shipment. Also, did they email you when the item had shipped out, or does it indicate as such on the website when you log into your account? Curious cause I ordered a 2010 unicron this past week and was just interested.

2. BlackzaraK

BlackzaraK deceptabum

News Credits:
    Depends I had items delivered in 3 days to california, and sometimes a week. They should send you a receipt with conformation to track your items

3. Aniel

Aniel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  4. Doc Pirahna

Doc Pirahna Well-Known Member

I ordered from them not that long ago and used EMS shipping. They gave me tracking information and everything and they guranteed that the item would be to me in 5 days or less. It took 4 days. I was very pleased and they will be getting more of my business from now on.

5. canonball

canonball Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm still waiting for something I ordered over three weeks ago. They shipped within two days, but the actual shipping process is taking forever. The delay has to be because of the midwest snowstorm or something. Otherwise, this is getting a little ridiculous. I went with regular airmail, but maybe I should try EMS next time.

6. Grandum

Grandum Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well, to cut it short it all depends on the shipping option you chose, if you want to save a few bucks its gonna take ages :p  but the fastest option usually gets delivered in 3-4 days - HOWEVER, these last couple of days haven't been regular work days because of the chineese new years, and I don't think business will be back to normal until this tuesday, but please feel free to verify this if you're more familiar with chineese new years than I am.

7. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yeah, I picked the registered air mail parcel. Shipping was still 42 bucks. How does that get delivered? ups, fedex, usps?

8. ssancho

ssancho Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It is usps. I think only EMS is the only way to track

9. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Has anyone ever used the registered air mail parcel and had an issue, like not getting your item?

10. canonball

News Credits:
    Nah. I got tracking info with registered airmail.

They've sent me the wrong item before, but I've never had an issue with not getting my stuff. And in the past registered airmail orders have gotten to me in less than 7 days which makes my current situation seem unusual.

11. Aniel

Aniel Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Robotkingdom is based on Hong Kong so it does not use usps, it uses hongkong post. If you ordered last week you probably have to wait a couple of more days as they are probably going though Chinese New Year / Spring Festival week and are closed. Just wait a couple of more days and if you do not receive a tracking number send them a mail.

12. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Were they good about rectifying the situation when you got the wrong item?

13. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I choose always the registered airmail option for me in Italy and I got always a tracking number once it's shipped out: usually are 10 days of waiting, less or more :) 

14. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have been waiting for a shipment notification regarding some pre orders I had that were released on the 29th. I just assumed they took a few days off for the Chinese New Year.

15. canonball

News Credits:
    Nope. Never responded to my emails. The mistake worked out in my favor (I ordered a Hardhead upgrade and got the Fansproject G3 Trailer instead), so I wasn't too upset about it and that's why I went ahead and ordered from them again.

16. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The first time I ordered from robotkingdom, it was about a year ago. I ordered a few takara encores which costs more than 500.00, from them and they charge me crazy shipping. Then for what ever reason they sent my package to the wrong address. I emailed them for simple help, such as giving me the address they sent the items to, since my post office wanted to know more info about the box. They will not respond back at all to any of my emails. They are good if you get your package. But if you dont get it, forget about them helping you at all. They will just ignore your emails and will not respond back. After that horrible customer service, I would never order from them ever again. I would not recommend ordering from them, if anything happens to your package or if your toy is missing a part, your pretty much screw. I would rather order from bigbadtoys or tf source from now on. They know customer service well. Stay away from robotkingdom at all costs.

17. TacomaPrime

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    onyl problem with that is that they were the only ones that had the takara tomy unicron still in stock.

18. mac&cheese

mac&cheese Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I would get it from someone in the usa, even ebay. I can understand that robotkingdom is way down in hong kong, so they have the power to do what they wish. As long as you get your package its all good. But if not, ask them for help and see what happens, :throw 

19. Cheem The Rup

Cheem The Rup Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yes it's for this, they wrote about this pause until Feb. 8 both in the mailin' list and on the facebook page :) 

The customer service sure lacks a lot but not so much, imho. Last time I ordered several items (was half January), the parcel missed one United voyager Megatron, I wrote them a pair of emails, I didn't receive a written answer but a new shipping confirmation mail with the tracking number: just yesterday, after 8 days or so, I received the missing Megatron as well. Other times they put inside wrong items, I emailed them and they sent me the right ones letting me keep the wrong ones. So, I repeat, they should make better the customer service, I'm the first to say it, but I buy always from them since 2008 circa, and I find them a good store with good prices.

Important thing: if you ask them, they write gift with a low value on parcel.... and this is very important, you know...

20. canonball

News Credits:
    This is annoying. About 3.5 weeks ago I ordered a United Megatron from RK. A week later I ordered a United Drift. Yesterday Drift was delivered, but United Megatron is still somewhere "in transit."

Not really RK's fault since they did ship both in a timely manner, but still. WTF.