- shipping cost and rep?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by supervir2, Mar 10, 2009.

1. supervir2

supervir2 Feels like the kid in Big everyday.

Jun 7, 2004
    News Credits:
    I was thinking about buying 3 or so henkei from them, but I thought I'd ask about them before buying:

How are they?
    Any idea what shipping to the US would be for 3 deluxe henkei (roughly)? I tried to calculate it on the hong kong post site, but that makes it seem crazy high - I was assuming on the order of 20-25.

Thanks in advance!
  2. tony77tony77

tony77tony77 Well-Known Member

May 5, 2008
    they are good I order from them alot of times. Shipping is lot more then BBTS
  3. AnimatedFan

AnimatedFan Banned

Apr 24, 2008
    I realize I might be in the minority here, but I do know of a post on the New Zealand TF site, and my first (and only) experience with them was far less than stellar.

I bought and paid for Animated Megatron long before he was due to hit US shelves. They mailed out my package, it was a Saint Seya something or other (I forget the name now. Hades something I believe.)

Asked for a refund, exchange, whatever, never answered me until I escalated it to a PayPal claim/dispute thing.

They finally made it right, but almost a month later... I ended up having to buy Megatron from another seller (on eBay), and in the end had two Megatrons. I sold the second one (the one that came from Robotkingdom).

There was next to no communication, difficult to get the process going once communication was made, and they switched the rules of the deal on me at the last minute, but I was stuck at their mercy, really. Fortunately they were honest and refunded me my money plus the shipping costs to return their mistaken figure, but it just wasn't worth the hassle for future business.

Good luck, hopefully you won't get the shit end of the stick like I did. It's really a shame too...I'd have been a regular and faithful customer...