Robot Masters KO's back @ Family Dollar

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by DJ kevintron, Nov 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ kevintron

DJ kevintron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I stopped by Family Dollar today and I was wandering around found something cool...
    [​IMG]
    Robot Masters/G2 KO's now in 3 packs for only $5!!! They also sell them individually for $2. Great news for customizers so I thought I'd share. Didnt get any pics of the single packs but they come on a minicon sized card with a rectangel blister on a white backer. The plastic quality looks to be the same as the last time which is decent for KO's I think. The 3 Packs are featured in the holiday toy section, the singels are in the normal toy section.

2. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Not news dude, these were just posted in the KO thread in the TF Toy section, that was last week.

3. ectoneon

ectoneon Well-Known Member

My family dollars around here have had em for the last few years. But not sold like that. They were all two-packs before. Never three packs or single packed. I think I have three or four of those star sabers around here. The jet ones come apart pretty easily, but the star saber one is actually pretty good for a knock off.

4. vidmouse

vidmouse Well-Known Member

If you can find the two packs, they're better... you don't have to buy 2x as much to get the Victory Saber combo... plus, the Star Saber on the older ones has the little ship/guy in the chest that can come out. Look closely at the newer ones and you can see that it doesn't work that way anymore. Don't know why they had to change the mold, it really takes some of the fun away

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.