Robot Kingdom: Shipping Question

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by knockoff, Apr 19, 2007.

1. knockoff

knockoff Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    hey tfwers,

i was wondering if any of ya'll have purchased anything from Robotkingdom? and if so can u tell me what the shipping prices were like? i really dislikes sites that don't show you the shipping cost til AFTER you've placed the order.

if any of ya'll can help, i'd appreciated it.

thanks!

- KOff

edit: i'm sorry if this is off-topic, couldn't figure where to place this post - mr.mods, please feel free to change directory, etc. etc. graci!!

EDIT AGAIN: NVM got my answer. plz delete this post or let it fall to the wayside. thank u! :D 

2. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    If it's any consolation, it tells you shipping costs after you've checked out, but BEFORE you actually pay, so you can see how much it'll be before you fork out, if that's what you're afraid of (I had the same dilemma the first time I ordered from them)

EDIT: Nevermind then :p 

3. lars573

lars573 Well-Known Member

I bought the TRU re-issue of Soundwave (US store exclusive never come to Canada, so I had little choice) from Robotkingdom last month. Total was $49.60 USD. The price of Soundwave was $32.90 USD, shipping $16.70 USD. May seem like a lot but it's coming from Hong Kong.