Robot Kingdom order problem

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptionZero, Mar 29, 2011.

1. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Does anyone know what Robot Kingdom's shipping address is?

I placed pre-orders for:
    3x United! Scourge
    1x United! Wheeljack
    1x United! Jazz

I then canceled the wheeljack pre-order and got a refund

Today I received a package from "Steven Ching" in Hong Kong (RK's website says they are in hong kong) containing:
    1x United! scourge
    1x United! wheeljack
    1x United! Jazz

Seems like that someone totally ignored my order history and details over there

anyone had this problem?

Sent them an email, will keep this updated

this is why i shoulda stuck with BBTS/TFSource/Toy Arena . . . no probs with them

2. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I don't have any of my boxes left laying around from them, but the name sounds familiar. Did they pack a manifest of what they were suppost to ship? And from what I have heard (never had to email them before), it usually takes two days to get a response, but they should be able to rectify the situation.

Edit: as far as the name sounding familiar, I know it didn't say RK on my package and was pretty sure it was Ching.

3. OptionZero

OptionZero Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    no manifest in the box that i could find, just alotta crumpled chinese newspapers

4. canonball

canonball Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That name does sound familiar. I hope they resolve this problem for you - it really sucks to get shorted on an order like that, especially for items as pricey as those.

I've had issues with them in the past and I got no help from them, so I hope you have better luck than I did.

5. [Wing_Saber-X]

[Wing_Saber-X] BATTLE GAIA!

News Credits:
    I too had an order issue wth them, while they are legit and resonable, I have to say that their PR and replying to queries is rather dissapointing. :( 

Initially bought United 1X G2 Prime and 1X United Scourge, but never paid for the items as I cancelled them...but the invoice page indicated that the order has gone through..eventhough too I did not have a Paypal receipt for payment..WTF..:confused: 

Sent them an email and till today (it's been 2 weeks!) still no reply. But I did manage to buy another United WJ and another United Scourge from them, and the good thing is that the shipping order and confirmation is already on the way to me! :D 

6. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They will get back to you eventually. You could always try emailing them again. I am sure they will send you the one you ordered.

7. Jazz Meister

Jazz Meister Well-Known Member

I never had a problem but I never canceled an order either. The only issue I ever had with robot kingdom is the overselling warpath computer issue.