Robot Kingdom / MP 05

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jametron, Nov 25, 2008.

1. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    I have a few questions for you vets...

1) Is Robot Kingdom a reliable online store? I've never dealt with them and would value the opinions of those that have.

2) This place is my chance to FINALLY get a Masterpiece Megatron (please Santa-wife, please!!!) as they have them listed for $73.00!!!!

But their disclaimer about the possibility of it being seized (due to NOT having the orange tip) and never being recieved by the buyer scares me a bit. I understand they're covering their butts (who wouldn't?), but I guess my second question is, How likely is it that it will be seized?? It seems to me that ALOT of people have gotten the overseas version with no problem...

Any advice, suggestions and/or help would be most sppreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

2. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There very good, I bought tons of stuff from them and never had a problem.

BUt shipping is expensive.

3. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
  4. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i personally think RK take a VERY long time in responding and shipping stuff.
    If you talk to the guy who runs ToyArena.com he should be able to sell you an MP Megatron alot cheaper than that and hes based in the USA.
    I got my MP 5 accessories (silencer ect) from there for $25-$30 yet everywere else was asking for something like $50

just tell him you want one with a c7 box or c8 and he usually knocks down the price alittle

5. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    Wow, thanks everyone for the feedback! Sounds like "Lost and Found" or "ToyArena" would be a much better choice, I'll check into both for starters.

Thanks again, and make no mistake, you're being very instrumental in the reality of me finally owning this great toy... my MP Prime has been looking for affordable ass to kick for nearly 4 years now!