Robot Heroes Vehicles/Playsets?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VictoryLeo19, Nov 30, 2008.

1. VictoryLeo19

VictoryLeo19 Well-Known Member

Do you think they would ever consider making playsets or vehicles for the robot heroes line? And if so, which ones would you most like to see?

Me personally, id like to see an Axalon base, and an autobot city connector piece that could be bought in multiples to make a big playset.

2. knook

knook Let the Virus Consume You

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Not entirely sure vehicles would ever happen but playsets might happen depending on how popular the line is

3. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

we rarely ever get playsets for Transformers, it sucks.

sometimes the odd character will come with a trailer or something that turns into a little base, but not like a real playset

4. Yaujta

Yaujta Not a Bear TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No matter how cool playsets would be, I doubt they'd ever be made. Especially since the RH aren't in scale, or even close. Sadly, some of the Marvel and SW RH's are in scale (bigger figures for bigger characters), so they'll get playsets before the TF's do.

Like said in another thread, larger combiners like Predaking should be Marvel Sentinel-sized, and Unicron should have been Galacticus-sized. The drawback here is the cost. That'd be a lot of solid plastic there.

Either way, I'm happy with what we've gotten so far.