Robot Heroes Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Johnator, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

Quick Question: Can you pose the Transformer Robot Heroes (mini Transformers). I guess I am asking if they are articulated. Thanks.

2. wheeljaxx

wheeljaxx Banned

most have atleast 1 point or articulation in the head, most is 3.

3. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Of the ones I have, usually the arms, sometimes the head.

But they are SO worth it

4. DeceptiKreep

DeceptiKreep Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love them! but yea... just arms mostly.... but on Ravage, it is his head

5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Any ideas how long this line will continue? I'd love to see more Dinobots and Springer, Sideswipe, and Devastator.

6. Quickswitch

Quickswitch Assault Warrior

I could see Hasbro doing what it's doing with the Marvel Comics "Super Heroes" line in terms of larger figures, as they're making a Sentinel & Galactus that are larger figures then the other little guys, for Devastator & other LARGE TF's.

Apparently "Wave 2" of them are mixed in with the ones that are already out en masse.

I bought a BumbleBee vs. Soundwave 2-pack, as well as a Ultra Magnus vs Megatron 2-pack at TRU today. Didnt' see hide nor hair of the other two 2-packs in that wave though.

The two other Robot Heroes due out are Jazz vs. Thundercracker (repainted Starcream) & Optimus Prime opening the Matrix vs. Unicron (robot mode & as big as all the other Robot Heroes).

-Quickswitch

7. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    As long as it sells. The Star Wars Galactic Heroes (the precursors to this and Superhero Squad) have been on the market since 2004 in their current form.

8. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    I got all of wave 1 along with Bee and Soundwave. I as well couldn't find Jazz and Thundercracker. I ordered the 5 pack online. I'm not sure if I should open them or leave them in the box. I love these little guys.

9. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    Moved to Toyark.

10. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I was only able to afford Prime/Ravage and UM/Megs (I prioritized). I found everyone else but the WM 5-pack and the two Series 2 packs no one seems to be able to find, otherwise, I would've gotten Jazz/TC, too...

I still want all the Star Wars and Marvel, but these...my god, these are beautiful...

11. Quickswitch

I think because they are mechanical/blocky, it makes it easier for them to make the transition to this type of figure/toy. The Star Wars & Marvel comics ones have limited articulation, but due to where it is located, & their non-block body shapes, makes them seem not as cool IMO.

The Robot Heroes work awesomely with the articulation they have..although sometimes the positions they are sculpted in make it trickier to move them.

-Quickswitch

12. TENIME_art

TENIME_art Ethically Challenged

Ebay:
    I concur. :thumb 

13. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    Should I free mine from their plastic prison?

14. Quickswitch

Yes, let them free! :rock 

Or at least pick one pack to let free, see if you like them & if you do, bust open the rest! :D 

-Quickswitch

15. TazDC

TazDC Member

You can have best of both worlds, meaning having the figures in package or out of package. Make sure you use a stanley knife to cut open at the bottom of the packaging and remove tape. That way you can extract the figures and internal packaging as the backing (cardboard) flips out therefore they are easy to put back into the packaging. The packaging therefore wont appear damaged, allowing you to display the packaging as well with that fantastic artwork!

16. Johnator

Johnator 'Til All Are Gone!

They do seem interesting that is for sure.

17. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    Make sure if you buy them to get them at TRU ($5) and not Target ($6)

18. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

also

When you get them out, you can not help but play with hem, I was reenacting some scenes earlier, the poses make for great kicking and for the good old falling through the air pose, also the detail is very nice, the eyes are even painted on Grimlock's dino head, and Bumblebee has his tires on the back, Mirage's missile launcher is even detailed, I never got any of the other sets of the various SD but I am getting all of these.

I have used the site to store option at TRU, I have never used it but if it will ensure I get the exclusive pack, it is well worth it.

I had completely forgot the Jazz and Thundercracker, I did not even see them on the back of mine until I read this thread.

It is kind of odd that they switched the Exclusive figures, and we get Thundercracker at retail non exclusive, then Skywarp has been both a Target and Wal-Mart Exclusive. Yet Thundercracker is an exclusive for Botcon, that’s a mess.

I hope they go on further, and hopefully do not make many more movie Figures except he main few, and not all the game ones, then make more G1 and steer clear of Energon, and other series.

19. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    I saw a couple cases of Wave 2 Robot Heros sitting on the pallets at WallyWorld tonight. The pallet was still shrink wrapped otherwise I would have been all up in there like one of those HW freaks. LOL

20. Moonstreaker

Ebay:
    It should be Matrix Rodimus Prime vs. Unicron. Stupid Hasbro...you might want to go back an watch the movie!