robot heroes insecticons

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MrMurder, May 15, 2008.

1. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    anyone know if they will be releasing all 3? kickback, bombshell?
    obviously the one called insecticon is shrapnel, and i think i remember seeing one of an upcoming release for bombshell but can't find it again to reassure this. any word, information, links relating to this would be greatly appreciated.
    thanks

2. yovnocrats

yovnocrats Well-Known Member

kickback was shown at the botcon hasbro panel this year, i was almost tempted to yell out, "where's bombshell?", but i'd assume he's coming.

3. MrMurder

MrMurder Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    that's good news. i knew i had seen a picture of one other. thought it WAS bombshell, but kickback is a good start towards finishing a trio.
    thanks a bunch for confirming this

4. nkelsch

nkelsch Do you know this Icon? TFW2005 Supporter

Pretty much expect G1 to trickle out with other genres. I mean these guys are successful, look how many hundreds they have released across all their lines.

5. Incepticon

Incepticon Double Agent

News Credits:
    I was worried that we'd only get Shrapnel since his name was simply "Insecticon" on the packaging, but now that we're getting Kickback as well, I'm confident Bombshell won't be far behind.

The big surprise for me was Thrust since I didn't think for a second that we'd get the other Seekers in addition to the main three. Hasbro gets a huge thumbs up for that one.

6. ShadowStitch

ShadowStitch vectoring the hate plague

If I had to guess, I'd assume that Hasbro had some kind of problem with the name Shrapnel and couldn't use it for this instance... Kickback and Bombshell seem a little more obscure, so here's hoping.

Especially since there's already an Energon Kickback in their product listings.