Robot Heroes - I love 'em

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusSolo, Jul 31, 2008.

1. OptimusSolo

OptimusSolo Tournament Master

News Credits:
    My friends always pass on these guys, and I passed on all the movie ones as well. I also have no interest in the star war,marvel, or other lines of robot heroes.

BUT, for some reason, I love the G1 robot heroes. Is it just me or is the paintjobs etc better on these than on actual figures. I like that they are not too costly and you can display a bunch of them in a small space.

I just picked up the Hound/Blitzwing, Galvatron/Sunstreaker(dont understand that pairing lol) packs -

I have heard that they are also going to be coming out with

Rumble/Arcee
    Ironhide/Kickback
    Thrust/Blaster
    Laserbeak/Prowl
    Sharkticon/Snarl
    Ricochet/?
    Perceptor/?

Does anyone know estimated release dates for any of these - Or any other characters that they may be planning to add to the Robot Heroes line???

Does anyone else love these as much as I do?

2. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I am a fan as well, but I also purchase the other "Insert name of product here" Heroes toys. The G1 Transformer ones are awesome, but I've been very tempted by the Cheetor/Blackarachnia set that's out right now.

3. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I love them too! but I wish they would release the last movie wave of RH's with Dispensor in Canada!!

[​IMG]