Customs: Robot Carnival's Customs!

Discussion in 'Commissioner Listing and Feedback' started by robot-carnival, Mar 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robot-carnival

robot-carnival Banned

USER REMOVED FOR HAVING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS ON TFW2005. USER FREQUENTLY USED ALTERNATE IDENTITIES TO COMMENT ON HIS OWN WORK ABOUT HOW "AWESOME" THE CUSTOMS WERE.

Welcome to my customs feedback area! If you have purchased a custom Transformer from me through my website or Ebay, I would love to hear from you! Thanks for your business, your time, and your consideration.

Please create a New Post reviewing my Transformer. Feel free to add photos of my Transformer among your collection to share with the rest of the community!

Though I am relatively new to Transformer 3D repainting and customization, I am not new to Art. I have been a freelance artist and writer for more than 25 years, with a side hobby of assembling and painting plastic models for fun. Please visit my website for samples of my 2D artwork and for tutorials and YouTube clips of my training at LINK REMOVED - 2005 STAFF.

I am a perfectionist as these sample photos of my work best demonstrates. I am also very serious about my reputation in both my work and the business end of it, and since I am devoted to my art business full-time, I can complete a project in 7-10 days depending on the level of detail requested.

Please send commentary or requests for more information to E-MAIL REMOVED - 2005 STAFF and don 't forget to check out my latest projects on Ebay.

Kind regards,
    "Robot Carnival"

Recent Photos of my custom Transformers:

Attached Files:

2. jcru

jcru Well-Known Member

Hello, I won the Custom ROTF Leader Class Megatron by Robot Carnival in a recent ebay auction. This was a straight repaint (the were no modifications to the robot) and can be seen in the photos above.

I was first attracted to this item by the photos posted here on TFW2005.com, I noticed some of the comments and did a double take. However, the photos don't actually do this piece justice. I'm not sure attempting to take more photos would help give a real visual on how amazing this custom is up close. It really is something else. I think it helps that Robot Carnivals style of hand painting, and the paints he selected really mesh well with the Megatron figure, in particular.

I have customs by some of the real giants in this profession: Frenzy_Rumble, Zildjian, Sabrina, FrogDNA, Thyvipera, Creative Figures (crefigz), and a commissioned Buster Prime with EnclineDesigns, and I have to say, this was the Megatron I wanted, and I'll be proud to display it on the same shelf with all of those amazing customs.

Beyond that, the service provided was outstanding. There was a mixup with ebay, but the communication was fantastic and we were able to resolve it same day. Also, he shipped the item on a Friday afternoon and it arrived on Saturday, the very next day. I've had fast shipping before for customs, but never like that. Brett really provides a five star service.

Just an all around positive experience from a really talented individual and a really nice guy.

3. robot-carnival

robot-carnival Banned

Thanks, Mini-Con. So glad you are happy with your Megatron, and I hope it always brings you pleasure. Thanks for your business and I hope to hear from you again sometime :D 

4. SonOfNemesis

SonOfNemesis Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hey Fellow Members and Customizers,

SonOfNemesis here and I just wanted to give a quick review of this OUTSTANDING custom Sideways I won on E-Bay from Robot Carnival. Some of you know I customize transformers myself and I was never a fan of Sideways...until now.

Well, after checking out E-Bay, I noticed Robot Carnival had this custom Sideways that I commented on in 'Radicons' when he posted it up for review a while back. Now, it's MY new custom Sideways! It is out of this world! Obviously Robot Carnival, you are a master of your skill and it shows in the craftsmanship of this figure! The detail is simply amazing and I love it! The wear on the legs look like REAL worn metal and the colors that were used fit so well with the robotic mode of Sideways. The paint apps are so smooth and glossy and crystal clear and the rotors behind the rims almost glow gold through the rims (my favorite detail on this custom). Truly an excellent grade A job!

JCRU, I totally agree with you when you said the pictures don't do your Megatron any justice because it's the same here, this Sideways is far better in person!!

I also wanted to mention that I received this custom in 2 days and it was meticulously packed in wax paper and very secure in it's box.

Thanks RC for a perfect job! Just to let you know, this figure will be displayed proudly among my own transformer collection and customs! I had to attach some pics of this guy!

Attached Files:

5. robot-carnival

robot-carnival Banned

Wow - your photos of my Sideways are better than my own! Really appreciate your feedback, thanks :) 

6. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Update on user ... was banned for multiple accounts on TFW2005 which were frequently used to comment on his own work and how "awesome" it was, how "no one does it better", etc.

Any dealings with this user prior to their banning will have to be resolved between the user and the customer, as TFW2005 will not deal with transactions of banned members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.