Customs: Robot Bulk Block Bricks

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by CyberShadow, Dec 11, 2009.

1. CyberShadow

CyberShadow Wheeljacks Lab

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  2. swampflight

swampflight Banned

Depends on what you get for the money...

The closest thing I can compare this to is Stikfas and its actually cheaper but it all depends on the size of the figures you can build and the actual quality of the plastic.

3. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

That's ASOBLOCKS. I have a few sets, from my trip to HK a while ago. They are great for kitbashing material, as the ball joints are very tight.

I would recommend them, but the auction you've posted... It's doesn't mention Asoblocks anywhere I can see, and coupled with those pics, i wouldn't trust it. Plus, it's overcharging by a mile for those things. They're not cheap, but that's too much.

EDIT: As you can see here (http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/282429-wip-animated-razorclaw.html), they work great for making more articulated limbs as well. I've used it to create extra legs. It could look a bit bland though, which is why in the example i've added Meccano parts for more detail and better aesthetics.

But yeah, overall, I would recommend Asoblocks. Their only major downsize is their size, so don't expect to hide them on a scout or smaller figure.

Oh, and BTW, don't be fooled by any of those transparent pieces you see on some of the bigger tubs. It may sound good, but thye only come in 3 way connectors, which generally are really useless.