1. blur3479

blur3479 The most boring member

News Credits:
    Is miko attracted to bulkhead because the last episode she seems jealous of arcee and bulkheads interaction so I ask all of u is miko a robosexual

2. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Doubt it.

Would be interesting if a relationship between Jack and Miko happened though

lolololo

3. kamuix

kamuix weeeeee

well miko doesn't really have any other friends that can show her a good time besides bulkhead so i can see why she can get jealous.

4. Sportimus

Sportimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can see Arcee developing more attraction towards Jack. She's battling her own personal feelings after losing Cliffjumper, but she is at least making an effort in her own way. I am not saying there will be a romance budding from this, just a very close fondness of each other that will develop over time.

5. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    It's very possbile to get "I love you" out of those two and not make a sexual reference many people will probably think right on the spot. Jack said he considers Arcee family and there's nothing wrong with loving your family.

6. Stryker055

Stryker055 Josh Boyfriend

All jokes aside, I think this would be a very interesting topic for the show to explore. Arcee and Jack have a pretty obvious relationship going on, but whether or not it is further developed into something romantic and exploring the concept of a robot-human relationship.

This could also feasibly be done with June and Optimus, as June is a single mother beginning to lose her attachment to her child, and Optimus seems to have a bit of a troubled past. Who knows? Could be interesting to see where they could go with that.

Don't see it working well with Miko and Bulkhead, though I could totally see Miko becoming some sort of "robosexual", just because of how insane she is. Then that leaves Raf and Bumblebee... not too sure there.

7. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At this point, Jack and Arcee or June and Optimus seems more likely than Jack and Miko, imo.

For some reason Jack and Arcee have a relationship, chemistry and personality that seems to keep pushing me towards this point of view. It feels natural, character wise, for some reason, imo.

As for Miko x Bulkhead. I'm don't think so. I think Miko might be a bit too brash, and irresponsible at the moment for such a thing. And given her current relationship with Bulkhead, its more a big brother sort of relationship.

8. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Arcee/Jack/Airachnid for greatest pseudo-one sided love triangle of all time.

9. humblebot

humblebot Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Airachnid doesn't like men.

10. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    :drool: 

But seriously, this thread is wierd.

11. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoever said it was Jack she's after?

12. guard convoy

guard convoy The Big Daddy

News Credits:
    WHOA, JUST WHOA!!

you are SICK, this is a family board, how DARE you say such a disgusting thing!

everyone know's Miko is really in love with Knockout, who doesn't see her feelings for he is immensely in love with optimus prime

13. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

I'm more worried about June, and her lust for Optimus' stick shift.

14. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Fixed.

15. Creaky

Creaky King of Puppies

News Credits:
    I doubt it, honestly. I have no issues with relationships between alien races, providing both species are intelligent life, but likewise I'd imagine on the whole I'd have thought the Transformer concept of the term is fairly different to a humans. Despite what I said in the other thread about Sparks making things interesting, their bodies are robotic. I'd assume this makes things quite incompatible, both physically and mentally (why have a relationship with someone who'll die in five minutes? It's not worth the grief, and it can't mean anything, realisticlly. That's what it'd seem like to a Transformer, considering their lifespans.) I would expect a more familial semblance of 'love', however. I do also expect it'll be played with at times, but not to any great extent, because such plotlines will get in the way, eventually.

They always do.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2011
  16. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lolol 

17. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Robots > real boys

:lol 

When this show first started I thought something was going to develop between Jack and Miko. Arcee and Jack's relationship is creepy.

18. Greyley

Greyley Well-Known Member

I interpreted Miko's feelings for Bulkhead to be more like BFFs or "bros", where he's a best friend that she wants exclusive rights to. Miko doesn't seem mature enough to have any true romantic feelings for anyone yet.

This is an excellent point.

19. Flashdisk

Flashdisk Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?

Hmm....

Is it even possible to worry so much about the far future when you can die at any time from a battle? Some people say, 'treasure the moment'.

This is probably weird. But I think its intresting. Its unique and it goes against the grain. I kind of like it because of that. In many of the flms I watched, relationships that are borne out of adversity and discovery are some of the most memorable. And the fact that many of these seem so fragile or vulnerable yet keep enduring, just adds to my sense of wonder.

20. UnicronFTW

UnicronFTW Don't blink.

News Credits:
    I would much prefer a human relationship between Jack and Miko... not because I support that shipping outright, but because bot on human just feels weird... I mean, I can see it if done right, but still.