Robofreak's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by robofreak, Jul 12, 2009.

1. robofreak

robofreak Well-Known Member

I thought I might as well post some of my collection here. I still need to take pics of all my 2007 movie and ROTF stuff along with my Botcon figures, but you all can enjoy these for now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now let's look at my storage closet:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Botcon 2009 haul:

[​IMG]

Still to come... 2007 movie, ROTF, and all my convention figures.

I've also got a bunch of figures in bins at the moment as most of my collection is going to have to go into long-term storage for a while. By long-term, I mean it will be packed up in my closet for a few years as I save up for a house while juggling school. That doesn't mean though that I won't be adding to it. It's just my older pieces that are being stored. I'll post pics as I start to catalouge them.

2. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

any for sale?

3. robofreak

Nope. The only stuff I have for sale are my Botcon 2009 extras.

4. b.winn1

b.winn1 Well-Known Member

its not small at all and any collection with a predaking and voltron is a good collection to me lol.

5. megamus

megamus Overworked and Underpaid Veteran

News Credits:
    Nice Machines Wars collection. What is that in the background in that pic? G.I.Joe?

6. robofreak

Thanks, they're a couple of my favorites.

That's a PG Skygrasper kit from Gundam Seed.

Okay, I didn't want to post this, but 45 PM's in my inbox since posting have forced me to.

I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For the love of God, stop asking me.

I posted my collection to show you guys what I had, not to sell stuff. I'm pretty sure that's why this is called the collection showcase forum.

7. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    Good lord, I am suprised this is the first time I have seen someone say that. Good to know, I had no idea people hunted in these threads, I don't think I will be posting my collection pictures anytime soon, sounds like a pain to deal with.

Nice collection BTW especially the combiners. Someday I will get myself a Predaking. You want to sell yours? I'll shoot you a PM really quick about it. :) 

8. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

My goodness..! That's a great collection there! :)  Why haven't you opened up the movie toys?

9. robofreak

Actually, I somehow ended up with a couple duplicates that I'm saving for future projects. The only figures from the 2007 movie that I have not opened are the Premium Prime and Megatron and the Bumblebee 2-pack. The only reason I haven't opened them is because I don't have enough shelf space. What you see is a stack if mostly emty boxes. I've even managed to get a few cases along the way. I use the cases to store my 2007 movie voyager boxes. I also have a ROTF voyager case that stores boxes and a Botcon 2009case.

Same issue with the Costco and Sam's club sets. Just not enough shelf space at the moment.

I have opened pretty much everything in my collection. I just have a couple here and there that I haven't opened.

10. Z.U.D.O.N

Z.U.D.O.N Camshaft's Master

I see. How about some tips? When you're out of shelf space, it's time to sell off some toys for some bucks. xD

Nah just joking. Cool collection ;) 

11. ironarm

ironarm SHALL RETURN IN NOVEMBER

oh