Robocops (you gotta love Reprolables)

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by SkyQuake, Nov 1, 2006.

1. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Hey Guys, and Gals. I just wanted to say how pleased I am with the Red Alert, and Prowl sticker sets from Reprolabels. I was sort of in the croud of 'I thought Prowl looked pretty good as an Acura,' but then I got borred, and I thought why not switch them for the fun of it. I am so pleased that I did. Yes, I added some paint here, and there. I also gave Red Alert a Side Swipe head, and hands. I did like wise with Prowl. The original "brute" Suburu hands really didn't fit Prowls character. Also, the blue on Red Alert is not unfounded considering some blue stickers on his G1 likeness (then of course there's been a trend to make Red Alert red white, and blue lately). Just showing my joy, and remember, you too can do this without much fuss. Although it takes steady hands.....

[​IMG]

2. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sweet pictures! Kinda impressed by the stickers that Reprolabels have put up - both your Prowl and Red Alert look impressive! Especially, Prowl!

3. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Thanks! It's funny how one's self-pride increases when most of the work is done for them (the stickers), and it comes out this good. There's no way I could have done this without the stickers. :thumb 

4. Golgo-013

Golgo-013 The Professional

Those look really nice. Great work!
    I'm working on that same conversion right now. I also picked up the Trailbreaker set, that one is best I've received so far.

5. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Feel free to post a pic when you're done. The only differences on Prowl that I did (different from the the posted pics on the Reprolables site) was I put the Autobot symbol behind the hood air intake instead of on it. Also, I chose to put the larger blue shield with star on Prowl's shoulder, and the smaller shield on the hood.

I painted the red on the shoulders white to allow for better uniformity instead of using the smaller white stickers.

6. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Very nice.:thumb 

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Hell yeah, they're nice sets. You're looks great man nice job

Did a head swap on mine
    [​IMG]

8. Orodruin

Orodruin @deathformer TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Very nice! I really should get another BTA 01 to make Prowl, they look so good.

9. SkyQuake

SkyQuake What's Quakin'?

Cool! I wouldn't mind having that trailer you got. I can't say that I'll be ordering MP04. The price is too steap, and it's just an upscaling of the original trailer with no Roller. Ah, I don't have enough space anyway. Nice to look at though.