robo pics

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by omega knight, Jul 26, 2006.

1. omega knight

omega knight Chibi lancelot launch

News Credits:
    what robo pics do we have sorry i dont come here much at all ivswe only posted twice here

2. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

I think the only robot pics that we have seen at all was the one pic of Bumblebee, but he was on his back so it was a little hard to get a solid idea on what he looks like, plus it was only the torso part of the robot.

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    quite right, and the movie guys have repeatedly stated that they don't want to show us any robot modes at all. they want us to experience them for the first time on the big screen.

4. OmegaVPrimus

OmegaVPrimus Well-Known Member

I dont blame'em. This movie has become the most widley conversated topic on the web! Alot of people right know are waiting in LA for the battle.

Micheal is trying sooooo hard to keep it hush,hush tilll it 7-4-7

Of course it is really hard when some of us are plotting against him! Not me in-particular just some really want to know what they are in for!

I think it is best to see a few alt mode's and not bot mode's.

One mode Iam excited for is megatron's bot, and alt mode! I have posted some fan art on movie megatron if you wanna go check it out. It say's "Movie Meg's"

You can leave comment's if you want. But back to the topic on hand, I think the bot mode's will be some good eye-candy if anything. Hell maybe it will be an orgasmic movie. I wasnt serious about that last line....sort of a figure of speach.

But we should all give Michael some prop's! He has recreated a tragic event in WWII and has show some futuristic asspect's in "The Island" and other good movie's.

I dont dought michael one bit!

5. Cheetatron

Cheetatron Eh

The Rock, Armeggedon, Pearl Harbor were all well received at the box office.... aw fuck it Hammer Time!
    BTW your sig is wayyyyyyyy tooooooooo big

6. PrimeTarget

PrimeTarget Well-Known Member

Where did that picture come from of bumblebee. Was it leaked by some one on the set ?

7. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    Not that I disagree with Bay and his thoughts on keeping the bot designs and such under wraps until the movie debut but Hasbro has already said they'll probably be releasing the movie toys 1-2 months before the release of the movie. So it's not like we wont be seeing the bots before the movie hits theatres, although it'll still be a lot closer to the release than anytime soon.

8. OmegaVPrimus

uh yeah I had to redo it it lol! anyway's, if any one wants to here the voice of OP from peter cullen from comicon here is the link! =)

http://www.blackfilm.com/20060721/features/transformers_cc.shtml

And although we might see the bot modes before the movie yes it will be pretty close to the release, but I think their will be many leaked photo's of torso shot's for meg's OP and other's.

Iam excited to see if welker doe's meg's, if he does that's fine but I want the sean conory style voice myself, it just sound's more diobalic.

Iam pretty sure most remember his voice from around beast machine's and such. Although sometimes it was a bit squeaky. I just want meg's to sound like a bad arse and really god like!

Hammer Time!

9. UltraPrime

UltraPrime Lord of Macragge

OvP - a little word of advice. Try to spell check a bit before posting, will make your posts alot easier to read.

10. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    'Recreated'? Hehe...Hehehehehehehe...BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :lolol 

Oh yeah, sure, he recreated it, but it wasn't exactly accurate. ;) 

11. JunkionExchange

JunkionExchange Banned

So far Im taking a wait and see view on the movie but the stuff Ive seen so far aren't the greatest

12. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    what i want to know is if two people have seen prime and megatron, with the latter standing NEXT to it, why didnt they post super detailed impressions? :) 

13. OmegaVPrimus

Hellllloooooo Duh!

Duh! Yea they arent going to spill the bean's so easily and if they did they would lose their job and pay check lol!

Trust me no detail's will come from those that are insider's, so any tourist's will take a photo op. Some with flimsy stor bran 1 hour photo camera's will prolly get their camera's tooken away, other's with mini digital's will get the best pic's and not be noticed!

And like I said, if they spill the bean's they get fired so, anything coming from some average joe will seem like rumor's until we see micheal next to a robot!