Minor/Repaint: Roadbuster (alt/movie) FINISHED!!!

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by icanfly, Apr 15, 2008.

1. icanfly

icanfly Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hi

Finally finished my Roadbuster. He is based on movie Ratchet, with alt Hotrod's head, jeep hands and deluxe Brawls weapons. Also sports reprolabels from alt Hound. Admittedly the head is a bit of a new take on RB but I like it.

Comments, Critisism?

Regards

JL

Attached Files:

2. anovasinn

anovasinn THE PAINTS MUST FLOW!!!

cool i like the use of brawl's gun brawl is a stinky mold and should be used for parts lol. i would get rid of the tire under the cannon but thats just me. thanks for posting he looks great with your other two as well.

3. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I kinda like it - but that head does throw me off. I could see it as Hound, maybe (if you painted the inner robot details black or dark green), but I don't get Roadbuster. Without thinking about it too much, I'd suggest an Alt Grimlock head would suit the character a lot better.

4. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Nice job, though the colours don't say "Roadbuster" to me... especially since there are so many other military green TF rough terrain vehicles (Hound, Brawn, Rollbar).

Oddly enough, I do like the head... it feels like an "anthropomorphized" version of Roadbuster's original head... the same way the cartoon gave many faceplate TFs humanoid faces (though I'm surprised you sacrificed a BT Hot Rodimus head... I can't even find one! :)  ).

zmog

5. Ezilla82

Ezilla82 Expect the Unexpected.

I agree this is great, but it to screams Hound and the head, well I also agree with those guys. Dont get me wrong its cool it just doesn't scream Roadbuster. So I hope that helps.

6. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    That's pretty sweet.