[RMF] Final: #1 Hun-Grrr vs #2 Razorclaw

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by OptimusSolo, Sep 24, 2009.

?

[RMF] Final: #1 Hun-Grrr vs #2 Razorclaw Post a Poll

Poll closed Sep 27, 2009.
  1. Hun-Grrr

53.6%
  2. Razorclaw

46.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurnedAlive

BurnedAlive Horrorcon

give me a few

There as no evidence to prove that MM or HG's shield was incredibly strong, or weak. we were both wrong.

2. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    same goes for MM's sword no info at all for MM using it only for Menasor using it

3. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Oh I agree with you on the stats issues....I just couldnt agree with anyone on the fight.

4. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    I also think it's rude and pointless to ignore the text and point of someones post, yet still take the time to respond to it in a completely senseless and inappropriate way.

5. BurnedAlive

BurnedAlive Horrorcon

i asked you to give me some examples, not insult my manners (even though there pretty bad)

6. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    and I asked you to pay attention to and try to understand the meaning of what I said, not look for someone to hold your hand and search through the very thread we're posting in for you.

I already said I don't care which side of the issue you fall on, I'm not gonna waste time citing examples to try to convince you of something.

7. Cast

Cast Roll the dice

Possibly this isn't the best place to talk about these issues, maybe you should start a topic on the tech spec mix up and other odd little issue that have poped up over the years, like seeker mix ups, I've heard of a few but I know I'd like to hear and talk about more on the matter.

Probably something that should be done before hand if these tornies ever come up again.

8. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I was going to respond to this, but Krypto took the words out of my mouth:
    Uh... I did that. Go back and read my last half-dozen posts or so. You'll probably find quite a few reasons to suspect his Specs are offset and should be rounded down.

Besides repeating that you disagree with me, you haven't actually responded with a counterargument to any of those points.

Based on some of your posts, I get the impression you just ignore half of what anyone writes here, which is why I've gotten annoyed before when you force people to repeat themselves.

I see, and that's fair. I do think that with the stats rounded down, Razorclaw definitely has the upper hand, but I agree that it's still quite close.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though.

That is an interesting subject for a discussion thread, I agree... however, the simple fact is that a lot of these things come up in the tournament thread because that's when we "discover" them. It's not that often that we really put the stats blocks for all these characters under the microscope.

In that sense, this is the most immediate and most relevant place to discuss the issue. It's too bad that some people have so much invested in one character winning over another to accept that the stats issue might be a legitimate point.

When I came into this bout, I was ready to accept that Hun-Grr was the frickin' Genghis Khan of the Decepticons, and Razorclaw was going to get mulched... but when I started looking at the stats and seeing the issues, I shifted my view on the matter.

zmog

9. BurnedAlive

BurnedAlive Horrorcon

1. Actually, ive been looking at many pictures of tech spechs and there quite a few .5 values. And Hun-Gurrrs graph line doesnt start abnormally high. If you look at steeljaws graph, the line starts at 6, the same as Hun-gurrr. And I highly, highly doubt its a printing issue. because the terrorcons were offered in a box set, and hun-gurrrs graph is the same, as im sure hasbro or takara would have caught a printing issue and fixed it before they released the gift set.

3.his firepower is higher than Onslaughts because Onslaught only has a sonic rifle whereas hun-gurrr has a sonic rifle and the ability to spit things he eats.

I see no reason to why his stats are too high. Firstly, hes the leader of the most feared and powerful combiner team the decepticons have, so its appropriate his rank would be a 9.

10. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

Where can I find past RMF results? I'm pretty new to them, but theyre pretty cool.

If Razorclaw loses, does that automatically knock Predaking from the competition?

11. Tacitron

Tacitron An exceptional nut sack

Ebay:
    At the start of each thread there's a tournament link. It lists all the contests for this tournament (which is entering the final four).

Predaking wasn't in this tournament, but I think he was in the tournament prior to this one. Not sure when Solo will do another as the mods aren't so keen on them (from what I hear).

12. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

oh, so this isnt a process of elimination tournament where it eventually comes down to just two champions?

13. kryptofred

kryptofred super-con

Ebay:
    Yes it is exactly that. And the RMF is one of four areas in the tournament. The Main Tournament Thread is stickied at the top of the general disscuion board (this one) and all the prior tournament threads are combined there. Check the first page of any tournament thread for the bracket link, and if you want to, you can find all previous fight disscusions in the main. You'll have to do a bit of searching at this point though as the main thread has gotten quite large. Happy hunting!

14. sto_vo_kor_2000

sto_vo_kor_2000 Banned

Your welcome.

15. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    this thread has more endurance that Hun-grr and Razorclaw combined

16. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    :lol 

17. ORIO

ORIO Plant-Based Bot Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow, just popped into see who won! I voted for Razorclaw but I like Hun-grrr better so that's kickass!

I need to check the bracket when I get home

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.