rm-13 smokesniper

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by wavelength, May 31, 2007.

1. wavelength

wavelength Well-Known Member

got him for £5 today from forbidden planet. it isa nice figure, decent upperbody articulation, neat headsculpt, though the back wing bit is worrying as you need to ease it outwards slightly to lock it in and even then it isn't very strong. the leg lacks upper/lower leg swivels, and the inwards bend doiesn't look right. his fore arms were on the wrong arms though and he was missing the stripe stickers on his back. stickers you say? the yellow on the tailfins, guns, chest and kneecaps, but the stripes on the horizontal tailfins and mid jet stripes are stickers. his extra weapon is odd and does not really fit, but it is only an extra. his missile lainchers are powerful but they are too heavy. for the prices most places will charge for it now, he is not worth it. but if you can find him as cheap as i did, get him:thumb  .

2. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I agree with Wavelength,it's articulated in the knees sideways and it's a comman mold,first used in G2 and Dreadwing and Smokejumper,Then in BW2 Star Scream and his pal BB,then in RId Smokejumper and Dreadwing return and then rerelased in The Robot Masters Line as Smokesniper (Assasian) and Dreadwing,and to be frank,i never Transformed them but i them anyways.A- in details,Smokesniper the Decepticon Assasian just like Nightbird.

3. Basketball Jones

Basketball Jones Decepticon

I was very fond of the G2 version of this figure when my age was in single digits.

4. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

I love this mold. I have the original G2 Smokescreen and they jus kick ass!! One of the best tf molds ever.