rising storm preview SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by seaspray10, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seaspray10

seaspray10 Master Of Ninja Things

News Credits:
    I actually saw rising storm at my Barnes and noble today I would have made a thread but I didn't know it was news.

So heres a few thoughts in what I read. Skids and mudflap are in It and shockwave is working with astrotrain. Starscream gets effed by shockwave mirage and wheeljack appear and it explains that while AF Diego Garcia mirage and wheeljack get banged up and michela is killed in an event at base It also shows the really annoying government dude from ROTF. He is depicted as an undercover agent that is posing to buy weapons from starscream. The other thought I had was that all the new characters were toys with no fiction. Skystalker, Salvage, Longarm, and fearswoop all make appearences. It was pretty cool

2. eagc7

eagc7 TF Movieverse fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    1. Mikaela is not killed (you aslo mispelled her naem as michela) and she is alive but nto seen
    2. we all know those spoielrs becuase we all read all 4 issues already

3. General Tekno

General Tekno Lugnut Supremor & Arkivist

News Credits:
    Yes, Rising Storm issues 1-4 have all come out already individually. This isn't really news.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.