RIP Transformers Legends

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by MeGrimlockAwesom, Oct 2, 2017.

1. MeGrimlockAwesom

MeGrimlockAwesom Member

I played this game 3-4 years ago. When I found out they were shutting down the game, I was sad. I spent the next few months farming and getting rarity 8 cards like crazy. I remember getting my first rarity 5 card, which was an evolution runamuck, who eventually became one of my favorite decepticons. It just wasn't the same with TF: Battle Tactics, which I was happy to see go in 2016. Earth Wars and Forged to Fight was able to fill 50% of my void, along with non related TF games like Clash Royale and Marvel COC.

This was one of the best TF mobile games ever, even though it became a cash grab in the months leading to the sunset announcement. What are your thoughts on this game?

2. Badgerlad

Badgerlad Well-Known Member

Played it for a while after release but came to loathe it more than any mobile game I've played. The cash grabbing and pay to win was so blatant it made Space Ape look saintly.

Its one redeeming quality for me is that it was googling some random thing about it that lead me to this site.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Didn't have much in the way of gameplay, but some pretty interesting art!