Rijie78's G1 ATTIC SALE! '84-'86 cars, planes, tapes, combiners, target/headmasters..

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Rijie78, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    So, I've a bunch of old G1 toys that need a home! :D  First things first - I've tried selling these here before, a couple of times, and been burned by buyers not coughing up, so I'll make it clear from the outset - no timewasters please. You either want to buy them, or you don't. This is the last time I'll offer them up to TFW, after that it's onto eBay with 'em.

PLEASE READ the t&c stuff below; it may seem obvious, but it will save time & questions later :) 

PRICE - I am selling these individually or bundled as described, but I would consider selling ALL of them as ONE lot if offered a reasonable price.

The prices are what they are. However, I may be open to sensible offers, if you're looking to buy several of them.

All prices in UK £.

PAYMENT - UK - Paypal or cheque only, whichever you prefer. REST OF THE WORLD - Paypal only.

SHIPPING - I live in the UK but will ship worldwide (prices to be determined when I come to ship). I package things well, and I will only charge you whatever the postage weight at the Post Office is, and packaging costs if I need to buy extra packaging I don't have to hand.

CONTACTING ME - PM me if you're interested. No replies, offers or questions in the thread please, I'm only going to respond to PM's.

PLEASE list clearly at the top of the message which TFs you are interested in.

Also, PM me if you have any questions, or want me to email photos (which I will happily take).

Finally, it's first-come-first-served.

THE TOYS! All are G1 originals - assume playwear, assume stickerwear, and assume good or very good condition but certainly nothing close to mint. All loose, but most with instructions. Specific flaws, parts missing etc will be described in the list below. None of the rocket launcher springs still work, btw.

WHEELJACK - £15
    Loose joints. 99% complete, only missing left side spoiler half. Includes both rocket launchers; both "wings"; all four rockets; instructions.

PROWL - £10
    Roof/windshield broken off, but included. Includes both rocket launchers; two rockets; gun; instructions.

RATCHET - £10
    Complete; includes that long funny gun thing; that red thing it clips into; three rockets. PLEASE NOTE - outside of hands have been painted white with what i can only assume was tipp-ex :rolleyes:  I'm sure a wily buyer could get that off, tho. Will take photo if needed.

SLAG - £5
    Loose & floppy joints. Incomplete - no accessories.

SNARL - £15
    Some looser joints, some floppy. Complete; includes sword; gun; rocket launcher; 3 rockets; instructions.

RAVAGE & RUMBLE (or FRENZY if you're a cartoon guy) - £10
    Sold together. Complete; Ravage has both rockets, Rumble has both laser things. Loose joints, but not bad. Rumble's head doesn't quite stay in, guess the spring is a bit knacked. Again, photo can be taken if needed.

KICKBACK - £10
    Very good condition. Some wear to chrome on wings, rub symbol clearly pulled off. Complete; includes gun; instructions.

RAMJET - £15
    Excellent condition. Complete; wings and fins; landing gear; both fists; both boosters; instructions.

MINIBOTS - WARPATH, SEASPRAY (x2), GEARS, PIPES, BEACHCOMBER - £20
    Sold together. All in good/very good condition. And I don't know why I had two Seasprays..

HOT ROD - £15
    Excellent condition. Complete with both guns; instructions.

CYCLONUS - £20
    Very, very good condition, despite a couple of looseish joints. Complete; gun; instructions.

DEFENSOR - £35
    All 5 Protectobots - Hot Spot, Groove, Blades, Streetwise, First Aid.
    Very good condition, some loose but not floppy joints. Defensor 100% complete, individual Protectobots partially or not complete. Includes the following; Groove's rocket launchers; Blades' gun; Defensor's fists, feet, cannons; left & right chest pieces; hip shield; Hotspot (and Defensor's) instructions. Any other accessories you may know of are missing.

DRAG STRIP, WILDRIDER, SLINGSHOT - £15

Sold together. Very good condition. Drag strip includes the huge car gun, but no the handgun. Wildrider complete with handgun and huge gun. Slingshot complete with handgun.

That's all, folks!

2. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Target & Headmaster TFs gone..

3. Rijie78

Rijie78 Vinyl junkie.

News Credits:
    Weekend bump