Customs: riding the wave

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by mystic-convoy, Jun 26, 2007.

1. mystic-convoy

mystic-convoy sand viper

has anyone tried giving armada or energon tidalwave more articulation? if so, please tell me how.

2. Acidophilus

Acidophilus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've never seen it done, but I have always thought with a couple more points of articulation on each leg, he would be perfect. I love the mold, one of the best in the Armada line (of course that's not much credit given, but still top five). I would be surprised if no one has ever attemped it.

3. The_Waspinator

The_Waspinator Well-Known Member

I like Tidal Wave too and I find this idea very interesting. It should be possible to say cut his upper legs right where they meet the vehicle-mode parts and insert some joints to give him knees...

4. ActionMasterZod

ActionMasterZod LarzArz on twitter, man.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Man I forgot all about that mold, an awsome mold some knee articulation would be awsome.

5. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

A lot of Armada stuff would be a hundred times better with more thought out articulation really. If it can be done, it should be. But it's certainly not something that ruins the toy.

6. Whelpd

Whelpd Well-Known Member

Especially megatron, some knee joints and a waist joint and that mold wold be brilliant. And tidel wave with knee joints sweet