rid201X :your most hated character ? (so far)

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by darkus Maximus34, Jun 6, 2017.

1. TwitchingFool0

TwitchingFool0 Hated by many, liked by few.

Everyone that isn't Optimus. Even that's pushing it though. Optimus is so bland and boring but hes been the most entertaining part of the series so far. The decepticons have been okay. I REALLY didn't care for Steeljaw or whatever his name is.

2. Alphard

Alphard The Munkky With A Bowl On Its' Head

I don't like Sideswipe because he makes me cringe uncontrollably most of the time.
    I don't like Optimus because he's got no personality and UGHg I hate aligned Optimus as a whole (TFP and nuRID Optimus)
    I don't like GODDARN MICRONUS. LOATHE HIM, in fact.
    The Primes are pretty dumb, the Megatronus retconning was dumb.

3. ProtectronPrime

ProtectronPrime I don't want to set the world on fire...

Ebay:
    I didn't like Steeljaw, either. I'm okay with him being intelligent and cunning - I actually appreciate the idea of someone that did Starscream's schtick without being an utter failure. I disliked how smug he was for being a complete and utter nobody, though. I also disliked how almost every other Decepticon was some kind of mental invalid. It's like the Alchemor wasn't so much a 'prison ship' as it was a 'short bus'.

4. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

I hate Drift. He's a generic samurai stereotype. It kills me that we finally get Drift in an animated series and they use this "honor honor life debt sempai" guy instead of the likeable Drift from IDW.

Yeah, I know--he was inspired by Bayverse Drift. That doesn't make it any better.

So Drift is my least favorite robot in RID. But there are two characters I hate more: Denny and Russell. I don't like human sidekicks in TF to begin with, but those two scrape the bottom of the barrel, especially any time they're used for unfunny 'comic relief'. Ha ha, they are in disguise! Ha ha, it is funny because Russell is obviously a child but humans in this universe are too dumb to notice! Hilaaaarious!

At this point I would rather be watch Kicker than Russell. Yes, magic energon-finding hair and all.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Collectotron

Collectotron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Clampdown- he is just so damn annoying if it weren't for him the decepticon scenes near the end of s1 would be so much better

Strongarm- there is nothing to like about this character the way she always goes on about rules annoys the actual hell out of me

Sideswipe- at the start of the series I really liked him but as it progressed he's became an annoying jerk especially in a the episode blurr arrives

6. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

I'm not familiar with IDW Drift. I know what he looks like and that's about it. Oddly enough his original design reminds me of Tigatron. Same basic head design just without the cat details, same color scheme. And the paint on his vehicle mode kinda replaces the tiger stripes. It's almost like he could be a pre-Earth Tigatron or an Autobot predecessor. As I said I don't know what his personality is like but I would be more interested in seeing him in the cartoon than a guy based on a Bay former.

As for the humans they're better than Miko.