RID2 seasons how they work and what's the best?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by SaberPrime, Oct 10, 2017.

1. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

So I've come to the conclusion that the six parter with Stars cream is either the end of season 2 or the beginning of season 3. The confusing part is that the first two seasons seem to lead up to one big finally and then come to a conclusion... really similar to the way Teen Titans and Animated were written.

Season 2 seems to lead to and end on the worst season finally with the whole Decepticon Island thing which I really did not care about. If we include Stars cream with this it's more on par with season 1.

Season 3 though seems to break this whole thing as we have now had two or three false finalies. Again not sure if I should include Stars cream here or not so that would be the first if you count that with season 3. The Stunt icons arc was the first confirmed part of season 3 and that ended. Then we had that whole thing with Sound wave returning which just ended. And it's still not over yet.

Despite the confusion of where Starscream's arc belongs it doesn't really matter as season 3 is shaping to easily be the best season of this entire series. I really do not like the random animal/vehicle cons that keep showing up so seeing bots like Megatronus/Fallen, Stars cream, Men as or, and Sound wave as far more powerful villains and most of them being in season 3 makes it easily the best.

I do kinda like some of the new cons but for the most part those episodes just feel like filler cause most of them are irritating and uninteresting. The big bads have never failed to disappoint... except for Decepticon Island but there never really was one clear big bad with that, just a bunch of small time cons. I like Glow strike, Scorponok, and Saber horn but I kinda feel like they're at best soldiers not even remotely on par with Megatron.

The Fallen, Stars cream, Motor master, and Sound wave are each powerful enough on their own to potentially replace Megatron but these other cons can barely provide a challenge for Bee's team. I don't know if anyone else has noticed this but Optimus tends to only show up to help fight these enemies that are too powerful for Bee's team to handle on their own. It makes them seem more worthy to succeed Megatron when Optimus has to help defeat them.

2. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

Starscream Arc is the end of Season 2 as confirmed by the showrunner.

3. SaberPrime

SaberPrime Well-Known Member

They should fix that on the TFwiki page then. When it showed up on TV it was in the program guide as season 3 and TFwiki still has it listed as season 2 1/2. I like it being the end of season 2 cause without it season 2 is easily the worst. With it, it's kind of a toss up between season 1 and season 2. I guess it all depends on who you prefer, Megatronus Prime/the Fallen or Starscream. Personally I still think season 2 is worse but not nearly as bad as it would of been without the Starscream arc. The only thing I don't like about it is that they wrote off the Predacons in the stupidest way possible. If they didn't kill off the Predacons I'd like it even more cause I'd like to seem again but no they had to have Starscream kill them and not even intentionally, he just accidentally stumbled into a trap and set it off on them.

4. AirjitzuRonin

TFWiki doesn't wanna fix it for "bookkeeping purposes". The guide programmers were confused on where the Arc went but it is Season 2's end.

5. PolskiGmaer17

PolskiGmaer17 Member

It's kinda weird for the starscream arc is the end of season 2, it just seems to be disconnected with the themes of season 2.

6. AirjitzuRonin

The Season just has multiple arcs that's all.