RID S2EP17/S3EP04 "MIGHTY BIG TROUBLE"- EPISODE DISCUSSION

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by DJsFromCtron, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Ruizu1990

Ruizu1990 I'm a girl, not a boy.

News Credits:
    a big, damp, foggy island nor-noreast of Ushant
    Ebay:
    On the topic of the DSS, I think that Megs may the only one who can fully use it. Since Megatron made it, and also because he has more dark energon in his body.

2. Seripa

Seripa Servant of Unicron

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    what happen to the Starsaber?, it get lost? can't remember

3. Huzair23

Huzair23 Active Member

Instagram:
    I know like wth I just hope Optimus brought it with him to defeat Starscream and rescue Bumblebee and the Mini-Cons

4. Star Cracker

Star Cracker Well-Known Member

While I'm glad another cast member from Transformers Prime is back, I'd like to know why Starscream wants to "get revenge" on Megatron. A better question would be how the heck did he manage to escape the wrath of Predaking, Dark Steel and Sky Lynx. Lastly, is that an Insecticon with Starscream's crew? I thought that they were all under the command of Airachnid?

5. Rjupudi18

Rjupudi18 Well-Known Member

Hopefully. Power Surge Optimus figure has a blue saber. Not sure if it's the Star Saber though. The SS was last seen when Bee was being promoted to warrior. Unknown why Optimus didn't use it to battle Unicron in PR. Really looking forward to see it in RID.

6. Rjupudi18

Rjupudi18 Well-Known Member

Not all. Only the ones found by Airachnid in Crossfire and Armada. I really dig Starscream's crew. Very unique.

7. kittycatusername123

kittycatusername123 Well-Known Member

Google+:
    I was really surprised that Starscream returned( I mean, how the heck did he survive from the wrath of the Predacons?) I'm guessing he was damaged really badly. Either Shockwave repaired him, or he found a way to do it himself.

As for the episode, it was really good! I'm getting that Prime feeling again when I watched this episode. I really want to watch the next episode!

The only thing I didn't like about this episode was when Sideswipe insulted the Mini Cons and did not apologize properly. That was totally jerky of him.
    It was great that Optimus came back! But why does he have no gray or white anymore? I really want to know why.
    Rate: 9/10

Last edited: Oct 3, 2016
  8. kittycatusername123

Google+:
  9. Huzair23

Huzair23 Active Member

Instagram:
    Yeah Optimus looked badass with the white and black in the last two seasons and about Sideswipe, I really wish I was there to kick his mechanical lookin ass I mean like wth is wrong with you?

10. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    I'd guess that maybe he's angry at him for abandoning the Decepticons. Maybe he didn't mind at the end of Predacons Rising when he figured he could just restart the faction under him, but then Predaking showed up. Knowing how crazy Starscream can be, maybe he blames him for his nearly getting eaten? :lol 

11. Repainted

Repainted Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Awesome episode to say the least. Starscream being the pursuer of the Weapons Minicons would be a good reason for them to be fleeing especially as he survived a thrashing from 3 vicious Predacons at the end of Prime. I liked the awesome score they carved out for Scream and his team which is slightly better than the one they made for Soundwave's cameo appearance. I sure hope they release a score for this show like the ones Prime got. In all, thanks to those that recorded and uploaded it, I appreciate it.

12. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    "I think we just got a lot better equipped" Great understatement Grimmy. :lol 

Probably one of the best episodes of this series so far... loved the 'throwbacks' and nods, thank you RID.

Starscream... lovin' this version... he is bigger and better and more evil sounding.... not whiny and acting like a 2nd rate villain as he was in TFP.... at least not yet.

Knew OP was coming, but what a fabulous entrance!! I so need a screen cap of that landing. :) 

Also, very thankful I could watch an ep b4 it was taken down... still missing one (at least), more to do with the mini cons, and sure I'm missing some vital intel on them.

13. LegionMaximus

LegionMaximus Well-Known Member

Man, this was a great episode! Great to see Starscream back (with his fantastic voice courtesy of Steve Blum), schemeing as always! I was also glad to see past events referenced, both with Starscream's reaction to finding out Bumblebee was on Earth and also the reference to his presumed demise. ("Starscream! I thought you were--!" "Yes, I'll bet you did.")

Interesting that most of Starscream's crew are vehicle-based (except the Insecticon).

About Starscream's motivation for wanting revenge on Megatron . . . So, Starscream had a very interesting character arc in Prime. First he tried to usurp Megatron, then he abandoned the Nemesis and tried to make it on his own as a free agent, and finally he returned to the ship and begged Megatron to let him rejoin the Decepticons. After he was back on the ship, he was loyal to Megatron--genuinely loyal. (His conflict after that was that Shockwave showed up and was better at gaining Megatron's approval than Starscream was.) If you watch Starscream's reaction when Megatron dies (before Predacon Rising happens), he FLIPS OUT and has to be physically dragged to safety by Shockwave as he screams threats at the Autobots.

So imagine after all that, after accepting that his destiny was to be loyal second-in-command, how it must have felt when Megatron shows up again and is like "Oh hai Starscream, HOW DAAAARE YOU SUGGEST WE DO THE THING THAT I'VE BEEN ACTIVELY TRYING TO DO FOR MILLIONS OF YEARS, yeah so anyway I'm disbanding the Decepticons lol." That would absolutely feel like a betrayal.

14. autobot1024

autobot1024 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    jazz, ratchet and windblade better return.

15. kittycatusername123

Google+:
    I think the rest of Team Prime is returning in Season 3. I looked at their names on Wikipedia and it said they would return

16. autobot1024

autobot1024 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    well season 3 is only 6 episodes sadly. we'll be lucky if they come in at all

17. WilyMech

WilyMech Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I enjoyed the episode of late. I love Starscream still heck bent on killing Megatron it proves more things change and how much stays the same. Makes me wonder what hold Starscream has on the weaponized mini's.

18. AirjitzuRonin

AirjitzuRonin Member of the Bee Team

On the package of Weaponizers Lord Doomitron and Lancelon it shows Steeljaw holding them.

19. Ruizu1990

Ruizu1990 I'm a girl, not a boy.

News Credits:
    a big, damp, foggy island nor-noreast of Ushant
    Ebay:
    Starscream has a derp face of his own

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  20. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Perhaps somehow Starscream after surviving the Predacon encounter and got his upgrade met up with Megatron again and something happened between them that made Starscream ticked off to the point of wanting to get him. At the end of PR he wasn't too upset with Megatron leaving which still has me believing that secretly he was glad that it happened so I don't think he's upset about that but rather something else we don't know yet.