RID Ruination variants?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Knightdramon, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Knightdramon

Knightdramon Hasbro LIES to the US

News Credits:
    Been thinking of scaling back, getting rid of all my RID [2012 Prime] and AM figures and going back to RID 2000 to collect. Already had RID Prime, Magnus and Megatron years ago so I know what to expect.

So how many Ruination [G1 Bruticus repaint] variants are there? Regular, arctic camo, urban camo, desert camo...what's the catch? Is any variant less rare than the other, is any much weaker\looser due to mould degradation?

Which Ruination, after all, should I go after? [Not crazy on the olive green and mustard colours of the show model]

2. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

3. DecepticusPrime

DecepticusPrime End of Days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd get the original set and the tiger stripe if you can. Swap out all the gold parts of TS to Tue originals to make it a bit more show accurate and do away with tigerstripe or leave em uncombined

4. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have the G1 Bruticus colors and I love it, I wouldn't love the mold as much if it was the yellowish version the artic version looks decent but, I like the Bruticus version the best.

I would just choose it and be done. i'm not gonna sit here and recommend you buy like 2 different versions and mix and match and change shit around. Any of the 3 molds would do but, I think the yellowish color is ugly and I never new about the artic until I joined this forum so...

5. johnchow604

johnchow604 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
  6. David

David . TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I have all the ruin/ vald/ brut variations but battle Gaia. Great figures! You should buy them all.

7. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    you should post side by side pics of them all so the OP can see them all together for a better, easier way to choose