RiD Optimus Prime and Ultra Magnus Instructions?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cliffbee, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Cliffbee

Cliffbee Well-Known Member

Earlier today at a flea market, my sister purchased two toys for one of my young nephews. From their descriptions over the phone, they sound like Robots in Diguise Optimus Prime (the fire truck) and Robots in Disguise Ultra Magnus. I've no idea if they have all of their accessories or are in good condition, but one thing they lack is instructions. Any ideas where I might find some online for both toys?

Thanks!

2. Cliffbee

Cliffbee Well-Known Member

3. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    since i have had almost 10-15 sets in the past year :D 

I can tell the probability of the following parts missing or broken or damaged

1. rubber tires dry-outs wear/breaks
    2. chrome on all the rims, front of magnus, chestpiece mini prime, earpiece prime, earpiece omega prime (2nd magnus head)
    3. missing powerup parts, hands prime 2sets, hand magnus 2 sets (fingers from magnus)
    4. offcourse the 4missles from prime... 2 missiles from magnus
    5. the mini gun from prime, the big cannon/blaster etc. for magnus
    6. maybe even complete power-up prime parts... if it was in robot mode etc.
    7. warning alot of parts for magnus are easily lost.. groin plate + L+R mini-flaps, red flap on magnus frontwheel assembly

maybe i still forget, but these are the most common ;)  goodluck

4. jeepondecision

jeepondecision New Member

Digging this one up - looking for instructions for Magnus as well
    Thanks,Todd

5. Blazere

Blazere :)

News Credits:
    If you have any problems like these in the future, Hasbro has online instructions you can download. Just search the toy and an icon will come up saying "Download Instructions".

6. jeepondecision

jeepondecision New Member

I tried Hasbro, but couldn't find anything for RID Magnus - I ended up buying a set from eBay. I'll try doing a really good scan when I get them and post them up.

7. Altercron

Altercron Well-Known Member

Ultra Magnus was the first Transformer I had gotten since I was a kid and is what got me back into collecting. To this day him and Prime are the only two in my collection I never plan on selling simply because of the attachment I have to them and the following checklist:

1. All my tires are still good on my originals purchased back when RiD was new
    2. All of my chrome is still great except slight chipping on Primes chest where Omega Prime/Super mode Prime clips to it, and some wear on Magnus' bumper (but not chipped)
    3. Still have all the parts for both
    4. Still got mine!
    5. Also still got those
    6. :) 
    7. :) 

How these guys managed to remain complete and in pretty close to mint condition for what 12-13 years? And me being at the end of my "plays with his toys" phase when I got them is beyond me. Especially when you consider I have bought countless tfs since then and managed to lose parts.