RiD Midnight Express for trade.

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Spider Striker, Mar 11, 2006.

1. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I have a Midnight Express (actually, I think it might be the Car Robots version, don't know for sure) I would like to offer up for trade.

However, I have to tell you that it's not in the best of shape. For starters, he doesn't have his weapon. When combined with the other two trains, Rail Racer only stood when leaning his back against the wall. Some of his paint is chipped, and he has what I think are burn marks on his shoulder joints. He's also very difficult to transform due to tightness of joints.

Due to his less than perfect, I'm not asking for much. One of the following will be fine:

--Extra Cyber Keys (particually, Earth Keys and Speed Planet Key with the silver trim)

--Energon Stars/Chips, especially red Autobot ones

--"Transformers: Legends" (I think that's the title): collection of short stories from all Generations.

--Armada Emergency Mini-Con Team repaint (as long as they transform and have all their parts, I'm happy)

--Armada Sea Mini-Con Team repaint (as long as they transform and have all their parts, I'm happy)

If you don't have any of these, PM me your best offer. I'm not looking for much. I just want to cover shipping more than anything.

I've never done a trade before, so I will be looking at your Junkion Feedback.

Thanks for looking. :) 

2. lazerrodphill

lazerrodphill Well-Known Member

i have a bunch of cybertron keys