rid megatron as cryotek?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jan 2, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

coudl somebody here please digipaint rid megatron as cryotek please?

the reason i aks this is because i would like to kitbash my rid megatron and am trying to come up with a good idea of what he might look like with a body modeled after rid megatron

2. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

oh that would look cool

3. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Think it's been done a couple of times as a custom.

4. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

so far i have managed to salvage a full set of robot mode arms with shoulder armor from my rid galvatron

the black part of the arms folding chest protions have been dremilled and sanded down jsut enough so that for the rid megatron figure the orignal set of robot mode arms can instead serve as a set of lower wasit mounted tribarroled fusion cannonns
    while the modded arms from rid galvatron are themselves permently epoxygled into place in their proper positions on each side of the chest for the main figures robot mode

basicly my idea of cryotek as a sixchanger would be sporting two sets of arms in robot mode

i have also sanded the hands on the galvatron arms down to a set of rotating flat panel stumps so that i can mount a set of hands of hands salvaged from movieverse wreckage into place with the original galvatron hands serving asa suitable rotating wrist joint for them to be epoxy glued to

as for the head in robot mode i am cosideringusing cybertron cryoscoruges robot head perhaps with it sporting a a small and larger set of predator style tusks on each side of the face like beast wars megatron has on his robot mode head in his transmetal 2 form robot mode

i have also managed to articulate the dragons tail head which hangs down the figures back in robot mode between its wings

basicly what i did is i went and took that head apart took a dremil cutting disk to the bottom jaw to slice it in two

before i did that though i marked a cutting line on the underside of the lower jaw with it set just behind the teeth of the heads upper jaw and dremilled out some extra room inside the head for a flat paneled folding joint to fit inside the head with the flat panel folding joint being used to attach the lower jaw to the head

also i have sanded down those two nubs on either side of the tail head cockpit and have replaced them with a set of curved pointed tipped shark teeh from one of those small lego shark figure sets

i have also salvaged a robot mode fist from beast wars transmetal rattrap and built it onto the megatron bodys butt just behind that raised column on the lower back that the wings jointed backplate plugs onto with the fist being used to hold transmetal rattraps tail in place so that in his winged single headed 4 legged dragon node he hasa suitable multijointed tail to work with instead of megatrons sword staff weapons

just recently i have also replaced the 4 red claws on the robot mode lower arms with a set of frotn and back claws salvaged from a junker cybertron cryoscourgeso that in his 4 legged beast modes he hasa more beliveable looking set of transmetallised dragon claws to work with

and lastly of all so far i have built a ratchet jointed lego knights joint into the twin headed dragon modes mid and upepr tail sections so that he hasa far greater range of movement and posability through that part of his body both asa dragon tail and also asa neck for the beast modes

i have absolutely no idea how i could articulate the bat mask so that at most its mouth could hactually open and close at the upepr and lower jaw

at the very least though i would like to modify the bat mask so that it could move freely in a left to right motion with the robot head or perhaps it would be possible to mod the robot head and the batmask so that in robot mode the batmask simply folds down into the robot head to form a faceplate

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

could you pleaee provide me with a link to the pictures my good sir?