rid-g1 wanted

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by brybosch, Mar 2, 2008.

1. brybosch

brybosch I can has recon? NO!

well ive got another want this time its a list of what i want here it is
    RID optimus prime(it can be the spychanger,spychanger sams club exclusive,titanium,original or sams club exclusive)
    rid spychanger ultra magnus
    rid prowl (no spychanger, and doesnt need weapons)
    and for g1
    g1 optimus prime(robot master,robot master KO,deluxe size classics optimus,or g1 ko replica)
    dinobots any of em except grimlock(gonna get him soon :) )
    BM dinobots any of em except triceradon and terranotron
    BW optimus primal (robot master,universe,original, or KO) or optimal optimus
    NO BW transmetal optimus primal
    rid baldigus (KO or everybody except rotor/heptor)
    KO rid scourge http://www.toyhell.com/images/bootleg_scourge.jpg

if you wanna make an offer PM me and if i like the offer you might have to do it in like 1-2 weeks and your gonna have to mail it to a p.o. box

2. volpi1

volpi1 volpi1

Hello there. I have a few items nisb or mosc:

RID optimus prime(it can be the spychanger,spychanger sams club exclusive,titanium,original or sams club exclusive)
    rid spychanger ultra magnus- I have the spychangers and the titanium versions of the two. The U.M. titanium is the war within version
    rid prowl - bothe versions and the universe versions as well
    g1 optimus prime(robot master,robot master KO,deluxe size classics optimus,or g1 ko replica) - I have pepsi prime and target robovision prime as well as walmarts 1984/2007 O.P.
    dinobots any of em except grimlock(gonna get him soon ) - I have the armada dinobots

BW optimus primal (robot master,universe,original, or KO) or optimal optimus - I have a few Optimus Primals including the titanium one called optimal optimus.

Just let me know. thx, corey